If you won the lottery, would you still continue to work?

Would def still work, wouldn't be who employs me currently though. Would purchase or start my own biz. invest, Give wife a salon or some ****, just make moves that will keep the money flow coming in.

**** no. I'm having sexy parties every weekend. Weekend at troys :pimp:

Ill give 10 nters a mill a peace

And im tricking my *** off

$500 million? Work?
roll.gif
I'd be too high off coke in some foreign car dealership to even think about work. If you have half a billion dollars what sense of purpose does working even have?
for a single man, of course! no doubt! be so ****** up on the daily in different countries with mad ******* galore. BUT, for those with children and a wife, We need to invest in our children and our children's children, i'm trying to take care of generations, so I will grind till my last breathe to make sure the money runs long. runs for generations.

Yeah yall dudes saying you'd get bored doing nothing either have limited imaginations or are just boring ppl. So many things to do in this life if money isn't an issue.

Starting your own business involves a lot of work too, knowing that you got 500 mill in the bank, would ya really be motivated and devote the time to make the business successful?

Or do you guys mean just providing start up money, have other people run it and you collect the check?

Starting your own business involves a lot of work too, knowing that you got 500 mill in the bank, would ya really be motivated and devote the time to make the business successful?

Or do you guys mean just providing start up money, have other people run it and you collect the check?
Depends if you're passionate and dedicated about the business at the least. If it's a dream I don't see how someone could start it and not be motivated to make it successful.

The other option is far more easier but hell you could just give 50 mill to a dude so he could invest it or to a hedge fund manager.

Back
Top Bottom