iLLest quitting already? Aint son just get on last Tuesday? Vol. You Chappellin b?

Fousey out here reading the thread like 

Lemme borrow like 10 racks fam 
nerd.gif

Welp....
laugh.gif

Maybe he is flying back to LA to get his stuff & dog to permanently move back to NJ....?

not srs

I watched one of his videos a while back. **** was awful. His laugh made me cringe. But at least he was able to prosper.

Why the hell did my post get deleted?

All I did is ask why lucky was reported and reminded everyone were having a mature discussion.

What the hell?

I didn't break any rules, all I've been doing is supporting fousey and mental illness thread.

I been defending him like a mofo and MY POSTS get deleted?

I need an explanation. What rules did I break? Did I offend anyone by defending mental illness? Did I break the code of conduct by telling people we can have a mature discussion without being sensitive and reporting each other?

Is someone going to be kind enough to explain this to me or is this post just quietly going to be deleted with no reasonable explanation again?

Probably the latter. But oh well.
I have to defend myself, because I've done nothing but have a former members back in this thread, and defend depression and mental illness, and to have my post deleted is like a slap in the face for all the effort I've put in this thread.

It's messed up man, foreals.
I wish someone would at least PM me and tell me why MY POST out of all the rest got deleted.

Messed up as hell.
mean.gif
I don't know what exactly was in your post, but if you were saying that people didn't need to be reporting each other and to stop being sensitive... along with discussing why posts were being deleted, then that's probably why. When posts are deleted, it's for a reason, so more posts discussing or asking why things were deleted or people were reported.. don't contribute to the current thread and would only bring it more off track.

So deleted posts leads to people talking about reporting and why posts were deleted, which probably leads to deleting those posts, because mods might be trying to clean up the thread and keep it on topic. That's how I see it.

I think you're being a tad dramatic about a slap in the face or how it's an insult.. I see where you're coming from, but it's likely that your posts weren't on topic so in order to clean up the thread, it was deleted.

View media item 1753239
Welp. That move didn't last long.

He's on his way back to LA...

:rolleyes

:lol: :smh:

Some of y'all called it EARLY
Real talk

This thread is proof that dude got some legit haters tho

Y'all mfs care too much about somebody who don't know you and probably wouldn't give you a dolla if he saw you on the street and needed it

I used to support dude with a view doe until he was out there bendin over in yoga pants gay-baitin dudes, the desperation to stay relevant killed it and I forgot all about dude until yall revamp a thread about him.........

All I know is that Yousef is doing way more than 99% of Niketalk is doing. Also grinding hard at a young age!

The haters are what keeps him relevant. I'm sure he's thanking y'all for it! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom