iLLest quitting already? Aint son just get on last Tuesday? Vol. You Chappellin b?

Dude is a lame and is addicted to attention. That's the problem with the social media types. They place their value on all these fictitious online friends/reputation and ignore to actually build/possess real, meaningful relationships, i.e. friends, with actual human beings, which shows them how lonely and isolated they really are, in spite of the million fake acquaintances they have online.

If he were serious about mental growth and his plight then he would see a psychologist and turn to his actual relationships without feeling the need to exploit himself. You don't broadcast real problems because real problems require introspection and focus to overcome.

What are his followers going to do to help him receive actual, substantive support?

Man, I miss the oldschool man. Dude is a grown up seeking "help" through attention. Grow up.

I wonder what the cabbie is thinking with this dude video blogging the whole trip. :lol: 

Internet has made everyone a bully and everyone soft.

Take a step back and realize this really ain't ****.
I don't know what you meant by this but based on observation I see forced alphas and punks...But the Bay Area isn't a good indicator of the rest of the world...
I just mean.. dude was talking about reaching his breaking point.  Breaking point of what, people talking **** about him?  Everyone* on the internet is a bully, just read the comments section on ANY YouTube video, even on this site, its everywhere*...  The internet trolls are everywhere.*  Stop taking the internet so seriously.
I don't like dude
And never met him a day in my life
Just the way he posts on this board
It's something about him
He seems very untrustworthy
Everyone* soft now because listen to what they're complaining about, most of those things aren't real problems.  I get depression is real, anxiety is real, but allowing people on the internet to dictate or facilitate, or be the reason for one's depression is just dumb IMO.

Dude should be glad, he had a few hits on YouTube, good for him.  Don't let dumbass trolls get to him.

*everyone- not really everyone

*everywhere- not really everywhere

Last edited:
Pretty sure he was at the breaking point of life, said he was contemplating suicide. It's deeper than YouTube. He's not happy with his life.

and I hope no one comes in here and say he should be happy because he has money

Hold ya head iLLest!  

Hope you find what you're looking for.  

Last edited:
Pretty sure he was at the breaking point of life, said he was contemplating suicide. It's deeper than YouTube. He's not happy with his life.

and I hope no one comes in here and say he should be happy because he has money

Or gives his corny *** videos a pass cause "he's gettin money." Joints are doo-dooh. Hope he gets his head right though.

If he were serious about mental growth and his plight then he would see a psychologist and turn to his actual relationships without feeling the need to exploit himself. You don't broadcast real problems because real problems require introspection and focus to overcome.

People cope with their issues differently - some suffer in silence and keep up appearances until they snap, while others can make (sometimes public) calls for help and "seek help through attention." Either way, that person needs help, and cats like you go out of their way to demean and belittle them for coping in the only way they know how, adding further stigma to the issue. "You don't broadcast real issues" is the type of thinking that makes people afraid of seeking mental health assistance in the first place. Incredible that you can criticize him for not seeking out help and then turn around and accuse him of trying to ***** himself out for attention in the next sentence.

Fousey, hope you can get help with whatever issues you're having man.

Im always out of the loop with this stuff. This a nter that got famous on youtube? And he turned down money cause it was too skressful? Now he back home with his family?

Shameful that dudes itt are hating on and belittling someone's mental illness. It's ok to be skeptical given his past actions but y'all looking like a bunch of clowns calling him soft and saying his issues aren't real.

What are his followers going to do to help him receive actual, substantive support?

Man, I miss the oldschool man. Dude is a grown up seeking "help" through attention. Grow up.
You clearly don't know anything about depression. This post is full of ignorance.

Havent kept up with dude like that to have known about his previous quitting antics as you guys call it. But his vids from a few years ago were mad funny and his social experiments were great also. Always liked this guy and rooted even harder for him when i found out he was an NTer. But everyone could tell he had some psych problems. Really hope he conquers those mental issues and finds true happiness in whatever he endeavors. He seems like a really good guy its hard af to talk down on him like you all lol. Wish you the best Fousey 
smile.gif

I offered advice on how to deal with real issues, and the dangers associated with placing so much emphasis on internet notoriety. This entire post is riddled with individuals noting that this is a pattern of behavior and isn't his first cry wolf. An individual that is constantly seeking false approval and has exhibited repeated patterns doesnt get my trust in their genuine intention.

Nonetheless, I can appreciate the insensitivity of my post. My intent was not to demean him, though arguably I did that. Nevertheless, though I don't agree in broadcasting my own personal issues, I can recognize that this era sees it as a viable means of communication/conversation. And for that, I apologize for belittling. I hope everyone gets the help they need, and does it in the outlet they feel best fit, though I might not agree with it.

The underlying purpose of my post was to not place so much value and emphasis on fictitious friendships that exist online, such that one avoids formulating meaningful relationships in actual life, such that they have people to turn to in times of need. These are the relationships that truly matter.

Anyhow, much love. And my apologies for being insensitive.

He seemed like a cool cat to me.
Wasnt a fan of his vids or really follow his antics but whatever.
Im always pumping for the fam to get money and be happy so i actually feel for son going through it like this.
That celeb life aint no joke even if he was just a youtube celeb.
People will feast on you until theres nothing left and then park you on the curb when you show the first signs of cracking...ish is sad

I know you still be on NT, Illest.
NT fam still got you.
We will roast you especially when you make your first appearance back but its all love
Hold ya head bruh.
Get the help you need.

Word.

You can see it in his eyes. This **** ain't no publicity stunt.

Let the man heal. Mental illness is no joke.

Look at Robin Williams.
Money and fame don't mean **** when you're internally unhappy.

Give the guy some damn slack damn, hasn't even been 10 minutes and dudes are already kicking him again while he's down.

Do any of you ever get tired of hating? Foreals. Do you? Or do you enjoy it too much to stop?
Lol @ being able to see it in his eyes that he is serious

I just want to know how you can just say this time is serious because you can see it in his eyes. What exactly do you see? Serious question

I just want to know how you can just say this time is serious because you can see it in his eyes. What exactly do you see? Serious question
His body language in the video basically screams depression. You can clearly tell it's real. If not he's a damn good actor.

Ya'll are so focused on the internet thing that you don't realize that's his outlet/job. He needs to make videos that garner attention, otherwise what's the point? it's his distraction and his artform, but how does any of that dismiss his issues? Are people in showbiz immune to mental illnesses? I think history would determine otherwise. Just like those before, ignore all the signs until it's too late because "they just love attention". Mother ****** "attention" is their job, what about the other aspects of life?

Back
Top Bottom