Illuminati? NWO? 9/11!?? Coincidence?...WOW.

Originally Posted by eddie

Originally Posted by Master Zik

1. How did they know the names of the terrorists on board?
The FBI & CIA were aware of them before they did this.
4. How exactly did we know it was Bin Ladin (of course we have the vids of him threatening th uc now, but there are no initial tapes where he admits to the 9/11 attack before he was called the mastermind)?
They were aware of him back during the tail end of the Cold War. He's been a threat for awhile. I thought everyone knew that the FBI presented President Bush with a report of clear potential threats to the nation and he ignored them. Why do you think he looked like *!*# his pants when they told him what happened while he was reading to those kids? Another simple answer is that a couple days after 9/11 OBL released his vid. It wasn't known to the media the day off or after that OBL orchestrated this. I remember vividly cuz I was up in class thinking/talking about how this would be one hell of a catalyst to WW3.
To the person who said the fire burned for a long time and the weight of the plane but it down,
indifferent.gif
. Logic my big
grin.gif
. If u knew anything about the structure of the building and not your "logic" u would know that a straw system steel frame is extremely strong. So if u add the weight of a airline (which is not much if u consider the weight of the building itself or the amount of ppl in the building on any given day) it would not make the building collapse, and especially not at near freefall speed (10 floors per second, so resistance because of fuel fire and weight and a plane
ohwell.gif
)
One of the most valid points made in Zeitgeist. It still puzzles me since they basically suggested there would have to be explosives on almost every floor for the buildings to collapse the way they did.

I know about the report that Bush supposedly didnt read. But how do u blame one person without valid and undeniable proof. The report on Bush's table was written by Clinton before he left office. In a conspiracy theorist's world they are both either part of the illuminati or imo have no actual power. Wat about when they found the passport of one of the terrorist and how did they point the finger at those specific people?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]he's a scapegoat imo...we never here his voice nor what he's saying just peoplequoting....its all smoke and mirrors...show the enemy then nationalism comes about, while everyone is hating arabs and worried about protection the gov'tcomes and "fixes" it which the US gov't signed the patriot act, gitmo, and other @@#**@ up things...just look back in history of all the @@#**@up #%+@ we had our gov't do[/color]

4. How exactly did we know it was Bin Ladin (of course we have the vids of him threatening th uc now, but there are no initial tapes where he admits to the 9/11 attack before he was called the mastermind)?
They were aware of him back during the tail end of the Cold War. He's been a threat for awhile. I thought everyone knew that the FBI presented President Bush with a report of clear potential threats to the nation and he ignored them. Why do you think he looked like *!*# his pants when they told him what happened while he was reading to those kids? Another simple answer is that a couple days after 9/11 OBL released his vid. It wasn't known to the media the day off or after that OBL orchestrated this. I remember vividly cuz I was up in class thinking/talking about how this would be one hell of a catalyst to WW3.
To the person who said the fire burned for a long time and the weight of the plane but it down,
indifferent.gif
. Logic my big
grin.gif
. If u knew anything about the structure of the building and not your "logic" u would know that a straw system steel frame is extremely strong. So if u add the weight of a airline (which is not much if u consider the weight of the building itself or the amount of ppl in the building on any given day) it would not make the building collapse, and especially not at near freefall speed (10 floors per second, so resistance because of fuel fire and weight and a plane
ohwell.gif
)
One of the most valid points made in Zeitgeist. It still puzzles me since they basically suggested there would have to be explosives on almost every floor for the buildings to collapse the way they did.

I know about the report that Bush supposedly didnt read. But how do u blame one person without valid and undeniable proof. The report on Bush's table was written by Clinton before he left office. In a conspiracy theorist's world they are both either part of the illuminati or imo have no actual power. Wat about when they found the passport of one of the terrorist and how did they point the finger at those specific people?

Whether he read them or not isn't the point he still ignored it. I'm not sure the report was written by President Clinton. I'm prettysure the FBI made the report since I recall FBI officials doing interviews about the report. I'm not really arguing the conspiracy theory angle just thatsome of this is just plain info and common sense. If you're in a terrorist cell you just might have multiple passports. As for "pointing thefinger" are you implying that they are not terrorists? or were not in league with Bin Laden? That the gov't just picked any of the middle eastern menon the plane or orchestrated so that they would be on the plane and made them the fall guys since they're dead anyway? Hogwash I say, that line ofquestioning is too convoluted but such is a conspiracy theorist.

indifferent.gif
. Logic my big
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
)

Whether he read them or not isn't the point he still ignored it. I'm not sure the report was written by President Clinton. I'm pretty sure the FBI made the report since I recall FBI officials doing interviews about the report. I'm not really arguing the conspiracy theory angle just that some of this is just plain info and common sense. If you're in a terrorist cell you just might have multiple passports. As for "pointing the finger" are you implying that they are not terrorists? or were not in league with Bin Laden? That the gov't just picked any of the middle eastern men on the plane or orchestrated so that they would be on the plane and made them the fall guys since they're dead anyway? Hogwash I say, that line of questioning is too convoluted but such is a conspiracy theorist.

Well it was by Clinton's administration (so, we can both agree). Lets just say terrorist have multiple passports. How does a perfectlyundamaged passport of a "terrorist on the plane" end up in the damaged WTC. Did it fly out the plane window and avoid all other possible damages?Even with multiple passports, does one carry them all with him?

indifferent.gif
. Logic my big
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
)

Whether he read them or not isn't the point he still ignored it. I'm not sure the report was written by President Clinton. I'm pretty sure the FBI made the report since I recall FBI officials doing interviews about the report. I'm not really arguing the conspiracy theory angle just that some of this is just plain info and common sense. If you're in a terrorist cell you just might have multiple passports. As for "pointing the finger" are you implying that they are not terrorists? or were not in league with Bin Laden? That the gov't just picked any of the middle eastern men on the plane or orchestrated so that they would be on the plane and made them the fall guys since they're dead anyway? Hogwash I say, that line of questioning is too convoluted but such is a conspiracy theorist.

Well it was by Clinton's administration (so, we can both agree). Lets just say terrorist have multiple passports. How does a perfectly undamaged passport of a "terrorist on the plane" end up in the damaged WTC. Did it fly out the plane window and avoid all other possible damages? Even with multiple passports, does one carry them all with him?

Honestly I don't recall this "perfectly undamaged" passport found in the rubble of ground zero. You got pics? Cuz even I don'tbelieve that

Originally Posted by MJsaver

i agree for real.

This democracy is nothin but an illusion, people thinkin we actually got a say in what the govt does.
Correct, America is a Republic (not a democracy), as stated in the Constitution. Accepted facts can't be considered conspiracy theories.

indifferent.gif
. Logic my big
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
)

Well it was by Clinton's administration (so, we can both agree). Lets just say terrorist have multiple passports. How does a perfectly undamaged passport of a "terrorist on the plane" end up in the damaged WTC. Did it fly out the plane window and avoid all other possible damages? Even with multiple passports, does one carry them all with him?

Honestly I don't recall this "perfectly undamaged" passport found in the rubble of ground zero. You got pics? Cuz even I don't believe that

i posted a link up right before this reply. i'll see if there are pics

no pics but
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]QUOTE[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9/11 - The passport of alleged Flight 11 hijacker, Satan Al-Suqami, is reportedly found in the rubble still soaked in jet fuel by an unidentified man in his 30's only "minutes" after Al-Saqami's plane allegedly crashed into the North WTC Tower.

Suspects ID'd; Rescue Efforts Continue
"ABCNEWS sources identify another hijacker as Satan Suqami, a Saudi national on American Airlines Flight 11, whose passport was recovered in the rubble." - ABC (09/12/01)
http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=92522&page=3

Passport of suspected hijacker found in debris
"The passport of a suspected hijacker was discovered near the ruins of the World Trade Center, authorities said Saturday as exhausted rescue workers clawed through the wreckage, searching unsuccessfully for signs of life.
FBI Assistant Director Barry Mawn did not disclose the name on the passport or other details, but the discovery prompted an intensive search for evidence blocks from the towers that were brought down in Tuesday's terrorist attacks by two hijacked planes.
The find came as financial experts declared nearby Wall Street ready for at least a semblance of business Monday. Mayor Rudolph Giuliani said a new ferry service carrying passengers between Brooklyn and Manhattan would help workers get to their offices." - Las Vegas Review-Journal (09/16/01)
http://www.reviewjournal.com/cgi-bin/print...s/17011253.html

New arrest warrants issued in terrorism probe
"New York Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik said Sunday a passport belonging to one of the hijackers was discovered a few days ago several blocks from the crash site by a passerby. Based on the new evidence, the FBI and police decided to widen the search area beyond the immediate crash site." - CNN (09/17/01)
http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/16/inv.inves...rism/index.html

Ashcroft says more attacks may be planned
"The searchers found several clues, he said, but would not elaborate. Last week, a passport belonging to one of the hijackers was found in the vicinity of Vesey Street, near the World Trade Center. "It was a significant piece of evidence for us," Mawn said." - CNN (09/18/01)
http://edition.cnn.com/2001/US/09/17/inv.i...rism/index.html

Probe: 9/11 Hijackers Exploited Security Gaps
"CBS News reported, meanwhile, that a passport belonging to one of the hijackers, Satam al-Sugami, was found on the street minutes after the plane he was aboard crashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center and before the New York landmark collapsed." - 11Alive WXIA-TV Atlanta/AP (01/27/04)
http://www.11alive.com/news/article_news.aspx?storyid=42069

Staff Monographs; Monograph on 9/11 and Terrorist Travel
2. Chronology
"Suqami's passport survived the attack: a passerby picked it up from the World Trade Center and handed to a New York Police Department detective shortly before the towers collapsed.
(109) The passport was recovered by NYPD Detective Yuk H. Chin from a male passerby in a business suit, about 30 years old. The passerby left before being identified, while debris was falling from WTC 2. The tower collapsed shortly thereafter. The detective then gave the passport to the FBI on 9/11. See FBI report, interview of Detective Chin, Sept. 12, 2001." - govinfo.library.unt.edu [local PDF]
http://killtown.911review.org/pdf/911_TerrTrav_Ch2.pdf

al-suqami_soaked_passport.jpg

HIJACKERS TIMELINE (REDACTED); WORKING DRAFT CHRONOLOGY OF EVENTS FOR HIJACKERS AND ASSOCIATES
"3407 | 9/11/2001 | MISC | Satam Al-Suqami | Suqami's passport recovered on the street near World Trade Center by a civilian; passport was soaked in jet fuel" - FBI (11/14/03), cooperativeresearch.org [Local PDF]
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/news.js...d=140393703-423

United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui, Criminal No. 01-455-A
"Exhibit Number: WT00001; Description: Saudi Arabian passport in the name of SATAM M A AL SUQAMI" - U.S.D.C. Eastern District of Virginia
http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/...on/WT00001.html

NOTE: This Flight 11 hijacker passport allegedly recovered has been commonly mistaken to have been Mohammed Atta's.

(See also: September 13, 2001 - Student ID of Flight 77 hijacker found at Pentagon)

http://killtown.911review.org/oddities/911...Suqami_passport
[/td] [/tr][/table] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Of course it all an illusion/smoke screen...most of the government officials in office today are all puppets, mouthpieces wit the same select group of familiespulling the strings...its all a game of positioning to keep 9% of the world's wealth in 1% of its population's possession...their is no truth...jusperception

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

yea i know.. its crazy..

YOUR president is also a mason
eek.gif
so were the last 2...and the other 30 something..

and the 13 colonies? belonged to the 13 families....google is your best friend...

Rockefeller, Li, Krupp, Kennedy, Disney, Collins, Bundy, Astor, DuPont, Freeman, Onassis, Reynolds, Rothschild, Van Duyn....
nerd.gif
612YVBATNNL._SS500_.jpg

The sad part of this is that free masons practice and study what was stolen from us many years ago and people respond to it as devil worshiping .Theirintentions might be evil but not what they study...

This is getting crazy, the illuminati conspiracy theorist are saying that there reptiles. They can transform into one at will, also its the reason why they areo cold blooded.

What sucks most is that, we will never find out how any of this happen. Lincoln, JFK assassinations, 9/11, iraq, that thing on the dollar bill. etc etc.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

How did they find the passport of one of the terrorist weeks afterwards (it was on the plane right, not planted)?

Thanks. Here is the passport of a "terrorist" who hijacked one of the flights on 9/11. This was found a block or so from the wreckage.It was covered in jet fuel but was in decent condition. So how did that get there?
88026bf438a76f8801465c84d6dce4eb064d4049.jpg

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

yea i know.. its crazy..

eek.gif

and the 13 colonies? belonged to the 13 families....google is your best friend...

Rockefeller, Li, Krupp, Kennedy, Disney, Collins, Bundy, Astor, DuPont, Freeman, Onassis, Reynolds, Rothschild, Van Duyn....
nerd.gif
612YVBATNNL._SS500_.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by damnyouwoman14

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

yea i know.. its crazy..

eek.gif

nerd.gif
612YVBATNNL._SS500_.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif