iLoveMakonnen ? vol. all in young thug's lane (prod. by metro boomin)

Ain't Makonnen but his homie Key! is FIRE.

Fki lowkey bodying every beat recently.

ATL in full flourish right now.

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time following these underground Atlanta acts. Is Key! Two-9 or what? Just affiliated? Song fire though. 

This is for real?

a fat zesty junior seau looking hair dresser making songs about selling drugs

this some hipster ********

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time following these underground Atlanta acts. Is Key! Two-9 or what? Just affiliated? Song fire though. 

Key! started Two 9 with Curtis Williams some years ago Idk if he didn't like the direction they were going or what but for whatever reason he left the group last year, he still make songs with them tho. Now Two 9 signed to Mike Will/Interscope :lol:

This ***** seem dead set on being independent I guess so he can do what he wanna do

A few years ago ****** was saying he was writing for Juicy J but that's another story :nerd:

He got some heat tho he just dropped that EP with FKi, he did a EP with Chris Fresh/808 Mafia last month then he got that EP with OG Maco/Brandon Thomas they dropped during the summer

Fasho I gotta check the one with 808 Mafia that Make My Mind made me go get the other two you mentioned.

My white homie who would never in a million years give some trap sounding Metro Boomin etc stuff a chance just texted me about Makonen talkin about the **** is fire. :smh:

Not feeling this mike will joint at all 
laugh.gif

Key! started Two 9 with Curtis Williams some years ago Idk if he didn't like the direction they were going or what but for whatever reason he left the group last year, he still make songs with them tho. Now Two 9 signed to Mike Will/Interscope :lol:

This ***** seem dead set on being independent I guess so he can do what he wanna do

A few years ago ****** was saying he was writing for Juicy J but that's another story :nerd:

He got some heat tho he just dropped that EP with FKi, he did a EP with Chris Fresh/808 Mafia last month then he got that EP with OG Maco/Brandon Thomas they dropped during the summer

dude a weirdo

Fader or someone interviewed and he said that He was at the ***** you guessed it video shoot but he chose not to be in it and subsequently his verse is virtually not on the song anymore​

Back
Top Bottom