Im an Idiot vol. Never post URLs or pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
epYpENH.gif

laugh.gif
What made OP turn this in to a delete request?

He getting that heat in real life?
Thanks to info OP provided ****** found ol girl in real life and gave her a link to the thread so now OP tryna cover his tracks.
I was here when that happened but it seemed like he didn't care.
I didnt care if dudes tried to get at her...i cared that they would bring up the past...which is what more or less happened by someone linking the thread...i haven't seen her for the day so i really dont know what is happening on that end.

Last edited:
I didnt care if dudes tried to get at her...i cared that they would bring up the past...which is what more or less happened by someone linking the thread...i haven't seen her for the day so i really dont know what is happening on that end.
What are you going to do if you see her? lol

try to avoid orrrr.....

I'll continue to post pics without fear.

Speaking of, what thread was it where @Brolic Scholar  was flexing on his hater with shirtless pic after shirtless pic 
roll.gif

try to avoid orrrr.....
Act normally

Brah you gotta smash her now

I mean you owe her that much

Or that least engage in some stairwell action to say sorry

Last edited:
Op gonna wear his nt hat
Can't ...when the release date came around I was low on funds. smh at me. itll be whole decade before I get the chance

try to avoid orrrr.....
Act normally
Brah you gotta smash her now

I mean you owe her that much

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom