Lakers will come back next year Deron Williams
Caps will get the cup next year
Wizards will remain !$!@@@

Spoiler [+]
wishful thinking, but I'm calling it just in case

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Deron Williams OR Dwight Howard end up ON THE LAKERS

wink.gif

Wow. This dude SneakerPro would not shut up about basically guaranteeing that those two would be Mavs just a few months ago if I recall. I tried convincing you and every other delusional Mavs fan that this scenario was going to happen and none of you were hearing it.

Giants will finish 3rd or 4th in their own division this year.

Greg Schiano wins Coach of the Year

Atleast one big name will end up a Sixer this summer and Jrue and Evan will be the only returning starters from this years team. Turner as a returning starter is even questionable because I've heard that an Iguodala for Batum and Wes Matthews deal has been discussed, and he wouldn't start over either of them. The Warriors lottery pick and a player for Iguodala has also been discussed.

Knicks get off to another slow start to the season and EVERY Knicks fan finally calls for Melo's head which leads to him getting traded before the All Star break.

Darren McFadden finishes the year healthy and top 3 in rushing.

Cam Newton throws an epic amount of picks and everybody on this board pulls what they did to Freeman this past year and act like they never thought he was any good.

Blaine Gabbert will have a comeback year. Keep in mind he had no training camp, a lameduck head coach and no receivers that anyone on here could name. Now with Blackmon, Laurent Robinson, Lee Evans plus MJD and a healthy Marcedes Lewis there's actually a pretty formidable offense in Jacksonville.

T.Y. Hilton will be one of the most exciting players in the league.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Cam Newton throws an epic amount of picks and everybody on this board pulls what they did to Freeman this past year and act like they never thought he was any good.
All your predictions I could see happening except this one.

Cams the real deal. 

Mike Brown will never bring the Lakers to a championship. 

Bron will win a ring this year.

The LA Dodgers will be in the World Series. 

Deron Williams in a Dallas uniform.

Dwight Howard will be a Laker. 

The Chargers will win the West.

There will be a QB controversy in San Francisco. 

Spoiler [+]
Between Josh Johnson and Colin Kaepernick

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Cams the real deal. 
Okay? anyone can have a bad season especially the type of player cam is he can get tebowed if people really pay attention remember its going to be his 2nd year, he isnt perfect keep this in perspective.

Quincy Miller makes and all star team at some point.

Total reach, so much depends on who drafts him, but the right team and i think he could be killer. (Raptors pelase)

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Cams the real deal. 
Okay? anyone can have a bad season especially the type of player cam is he can get tebowed if people really pay attention remember its going to be his 2nd year, he isnt perfect keep this in perspective.

See what Cam did in the Pro Bowl this past year? That's what I expect out of him this upcoming season. People are gonna be jumping off that bandwagon with the QUICKNESS.

Cowboys miss the playoffs again. Romo is gone.

Knicks, Giants, Rangers and Yankees win championships.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Cams the real deal. 

See what Cam did in the Pro Bowl this past year? That's what I expect out of him this upcoming season. People are gonna be jumping off that bandwagon with the QUICKNESS.

Using the Pro Bowl as a predictor? 

laugh.gif
 alright man we'll see I guess 

Cam's Pro Bowl performance isn't why I think he's going to play like that this year, I'm just making a comparison that that's the type of season I think he's going to have all year long.

AJ Greene will be top 3 in receiving yards next year.

Perkins will not be back with the Thunder next year.

I just dont see how the cowboys miss the playoffs.

Dwill will come to Big D . if he hits market.

Spurs gonna win the chip

Trojans lose in the Nat'l Championship game after going undefeated 
wink.gif

AJ Green 1700+yds receiving

Georgia State upsets Tennessee Vols in Football

Vols dont go bowlin again

Back
Top Bottom