I'm done with xbox live >:(

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why is that XBOX Live's fault though? The person you played quit, what can XBOX Live do about that?

All sports games (head to head) should give a quitter/dropper 3 losses instead of 1 if they quit. Only way this can be fixed.

Not saying it's xbox live's fault.... I'm just saying I'm done with it because too many people quit

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Why is that XBOX Live's fault though? The person you played quit, what can XBOX Live do about that?

All sports games (head to head) should give a quitter/dropper 3 losses instead of 1 if they quit. Only way this can be fixed.

Not saying it's xbox live's fault.... I'm just saying I'm done with it because too many people quit
www.operationsports.com

Go to the forums, find folks to play. Legit dudes over there. Unless playing ranked games matter to you, playing your own friends > ranked games. Play people you know and they won't quit.

www.operationsports.com

Go to the forums, find folks to play. Legit dudes over there. Unless playing ranked games matter to you, playing your own friends > ranked games. Play people you know and they won't quit.

i just beat isaac frost in fight night champion. awesome story line, took me forever to beat him at the end though
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i just beat isaac frost in fight night champion. awesome story line, took me forever to beat him at the end though
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

try playing civilization revolution on multiplayer. get to the industrial era and some dude quits. mind you the turns take forever. 

laugh.gif
I played that game once, it wasn't bad.  I was deep into a game and then it froze. 

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

try playing civilization revolution on multiplayer. get to the industrial era and some dude quits. mind you the turns take forever. 

laugh.gif
I played that game once, it wasn't bad.  I was deep into a game and then it froze. 

You were probably amped, palms sweaty, hands shaking thinking you were about to make history huh?
roll.gif

You were probably amped, palms sweaty, hands shaking thinking you were about to make history huh?
roll.gif

Like when I was playing NBA on my psp against some 100-0 dude and he quit when I was about to win 
sick.gif

No wonder his record is like that

Like when I was playing NBA on my psp against some 100-0 dude and he quit when I was about to win 
sick.gif

No wonder his record is like that

I was playing mlb2k11 and I was throwing a perfect game going into the 9th inning and this &!$&!$ quits

That in itself is a big L.
I don't even have a PS3(360 owner), but The Show>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dog crap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MLB 2k

I can't believe people play that nonsense.

I was playing mlb2k11 and I was throwing a perfect game going into the 9th inning and this &!$&!$ quits

I don't even have a PS3(360 owner), but The Show>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dog crap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MLB 2k

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

i don't think either game is significantly better than the other to be honest.

Originally Posted by do work son

I can't stand that you have to pitch with the anolog sticks, so The Show trumps 2k11 on that alone.

Originally Posted by do work son

I can't stand that you have to pitch with the anolog sticks, so The Show trumps 2k11 on that alone.

Back
Top Bottom