I'm goin to hell but I can't help it

Sorry if its a repost and feel free to gimme that late pass if its deserved but this is easily the funniest thing I've seen all day. Check out little manup front doin his thing towards the end of the clip. I dont know how to embed youtube clips so youre going to have to click through.

http://www.youtube.com/v/1XALVTzMOeQ
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you know what is even funnier than this when you end up having kids with disabilities. you my friend have a special place in hell reserved for you.here this isfor you
indifferent.gif

lol I think 2 of em are just messing around cause one says he likes fingernail polish and wearingdresses and one dude Travis says he likes beer cause its good for you.

...werewolf is gothic...

...werewolf is boys naked...

I LIKE TO MAKE WEREWOLF MOVIES!!!

...I fight vampires...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that was awesome.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

you know what is even funnier than this when you end up having kids with disabilities. you my friend have a special place in hell reserved for you.here this is for you
indifferent.gif

check out that "Vatican issues seven new deadly sins" thread homie... ill save you a seat too.

I am not Catholic you idiot. So I am going judge you all I want you piece of i sh. ***** go to !$$ you immature loser

I dont wanna laugh...but "**bleep**I fight vampires" brought out the worst in me...
smh.gif
to me for laughing at that

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

I am not Catholic you idiot. So I am going judge you all I want you piece of i sh. ***** go to !$$ you immature loser

Fair enough, keep hate alive my friend... whatever religion you are I'm sure wishing ill will upon others is glorified as a virtue.

Back
Top Bottom