I'm happy Amare didn't go out like Lebron

pimp.gif

Class move by STAT

good move right there. i remember shaq paid the LA Times to have an article like that appear in the paper after he got traded to Miami.

that was a good move by Amare though, i'm sure he'll always get a good reception when the Knicks go to Phoenix.

good move right there. i remember shaq paid the LA Times to have an article like that appear in the paper after he got traded to Miami.

that was a good move by Amare though, i'm sure he'll always get a good reception when the Knicks go to Phoenix.

Like Lebron even had a chance do something like that. Don't act like Amare's departure from Phoenix was even on the same level as Lebron leaving Cleveland.

Like Lebron even had a chance do something like that. Don't act like Amare's departure from Phoenix was even on the same level as Lebron leaving Cleveland.

Ironically, Lebrons people LRMR purchased an ad space in the Plain Dealer's sport section to 'apologize and thank' the city of Cleveland and Akron...

...but they canceled.
laugh.gif
 Probably because it would've used as toilet paper..

Ironically, Lebrons people LRMR purchased an ad space in the Plain Dealer's sport section to 'apologize and thank' the city of Cleveland and Akron...

...but they canceled.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

...but they canceled.
laugh.gif
oh wow!!!!!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

...but they canceled.
laugh.gif
oh wow!!!!!

So a full-print newspaper ad is all it takes for people to forget the selfish, me-first, wishy-washy attitude STAT had? Him not re-signing w. Phoenix was the 2nd/3rd worst-kept secret in the NBA behind Lebron and Bosh.

So a full-print newspaper ad is all it takes for people to forget the selfish, me-first, wishy-washy attitude STAT had? Him not re-signing w. Phoenix was the 2nd/3rd worst-kept secret in the NBA behind Lebron and Bosh.

Once Dan Gilbert hit the send button on that e-mail, that eliminated any chance of Bron sending a thank you note.

Good move by Stat, though.

Once Dan Gilbert hit the send button on that e-mail, that eliminated any chance of Bron sending a thank you note.

Good move by Stat, though.

Back
Top Bottom