I'm happy Amare didn't go out like Lebron

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

Amare and AR=monster in the front court. Queen James is downgraded to princess james now for the dumb decision by going to the heats. I never like him, but since he decided to jumps ship to signed with the heats, he just ruined his place to be one in the top 10 player of all time discussion.
laugh.gif

Are all 3378 of your posts written like you just learned to speak English yesterday?

ah no i was drunk/buzz when I wrote this. 

Make that 3379
who the %*%@ care... 

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is this how dudes who hate Kobe look at dudes who defend his actions?

Cause I be swear I see alot of you dudes co-signing Lebron's mark @@# moves...and I'm like
eek.gif
. How can you co-sign this $#%%?
laugh.gif

Fine player indeed...but damn...you gotta be blatant turning a blind eye to *****assness to try to rationalize for the $#%% he does.

I really don't get it.

wasnt he already that for phx?
Yea...Steve Nash was the sidekick
ohwell.gif

And another thing...I swear the "Modern Athlete" has been picked on by the media for being such selfish, money-driven, and power hungry primadonnas...that it's brainwashed the public into believing that anything SLIGHTLY resembling a selfless move should be celebrated.

Joe Johnson left PHX for ATL. People say he was all about the money. Nevermind the fact that he DID acquire his wishes of becoming "The Man" AND...he turned a struggling franchise around.

God forbid the Knicks make the playoffs next year.

Lebron leaves for Miami...he's all of a sudden this great guy who took less money to win a championship
laugh.gif
  Give me a @$*@!!* break.

Joe Johnson left PHX for ATL. People say he was all about the money. Nevermind the fact that he DID acquire his wishes of becoming "The Man" AND...he turned a struggling franchise around.

As far as thats concern the hawks were a playoff team before joe johnson came. If anything he has hurt their growth. His contract prevented them getting missing pieces such as a center etc. So he hasnt really improve the team. They were a first round playoff team before him and well after him, lets see they are still a first round playoff team. So besides the number of w's, at the end of the day they end up at the same dead end.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The last time the Hawks had made the playoffs before Joe Johnson showed up was 1999.

I can't hold discussions with dudes like you 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cause I be swear I see alot of you dudes co-signing Lebron's mark @@# moves...and I'm like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Fine player indeed...but damn...you gotta be blatant turning a blind eye to *****assness to try to rationalize for the $#%% he does.

I really don't get it.

ohwell.gif

And another thing...I swear the "Modern Athlete" has been picked on by the media for being such selfish, money-driven, and power hungry primadonnas...that it's brainwashed the public into believing that anything SLIGHTLY resembling a selfless move should be celebrated.

Lebron leaves for Miami...he's all of a sudden this great guy who took less money to win a championship
laugh.gif
  Give me a @$*@!!* break.

As far as thats concern the hawks were a playoff team before joe johnson came. If anything he has hurt their growth. His contract prevented them getting missing pieces such as a center etc. So he hasnt really improve the team. They were a first round playoff team before him and well after him, lets see they are still a first round playoff team. So besides the number of w's, at the end of the day they end up at the same dead end.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The last time the Hawks had made the playoffs before Joe Johnson showed up was 1999.

I can't hold discussions with dudes like you 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

I really don't get it.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
  Give me a @$*@!!* break.

HE DID IT FOR THE KIDS!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

also i don't understand why he picked a charity that is in one of the nicest areas in the country....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

I really don't get it.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
  Give me a @$*@!!* break.

HE DID IT FOR THE KIDS!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

also i don't understand why he picked a charity that is in one of the nicest areas in the country....

Back
Top Bottom