I'm hiring for a ton of positions in the DMV. Only requirement is a bachelor's degree. Vol. Who Need

I work for an IT company in Northern VA and we currently have immediate openings for IT Sales, Marketing, Contracts, Proposals and Recruiting. The only requirement is a bachelor's degree in any field. Pay starts at 40k plus benefits. Really chill office atmosphere and a lot of young people. Also no background checks held. 

Wanted to help any NT'ers out in need just shoot me a message if you're interested and I can submit your resume. 

I wouldnt shake 87% of these dudes hands let alone work with them. It would be a **** show.

Your office will have no toilet paper and several sexual harassment complaints.

I promise you that.

roll.gif

Nice gesture @ OP.
pimp.gif

40k in NoVA? What does that trasnslate to cost and quality of life wise? I make 70k in Oklahoma. Im'ma send you my resume though but tell your boss I want like 90 probably
Doesn't translate much. Seems like a entry level position.

40k in NoVA? What does that trasnslate to cost and quality of life wise? I make 70k in Oklahoma. Im'ma send you my resume though but tell your boss I want like 90 probably
Compared to cost of living? You will be struggling.

You gotta look up salaries here to know you worth, with as much experience you have you should be asking for at least 100K.

Compared to cost of living? You will be struggling.

You gotta look up salaries here to know you worth, with as much experience you have you should be asking for at least 100K.

Don't even live in NoVa but from what I've read in other threads $40k will have u eat Top Ramen daily :lol: I wanna get out of Pittsburgh but not that bad :lol:

40k in Nova is most definitely entry level live with parents territory. Good opportunity to get your foot in the door though.

I make 40k in nova myself and I'm doing just fine. I still have an extra $500-1000 to invest in my music every month as well. Just depends on how good you are with money. I gotta really cheap place in the heart of Arlington too. 

Anyone interested just send me your resume. It's really not a bad gig to gain experience and grow your resume. 

40k in NOVA..lol are you serious?!? I guess if you have completely no experience but just wow.

I make 40k in nova myself and I'm doing just fine. I still have an extra $500-1000 to invest in my music every month as well. Just depends on how good you are with money. I gotta really cheap place in the heart of Arlington too. 

Anyone interested just send me your resume. It's really not a bad gig to gain experience and grow your resume. 
By yourself? What part of Arlington? It's north and south side.

I can't do 40K, severely underpaid due to the area.

40k in NOVA..lol are you serious?!? I guess if you have completely no experience but just wow.
It's an entry level position bruh. That's the whole point. Also I know people with masters degrees that can't find work and would jump at 40k. It's really competitive out here. Cold world. 

By yourself? What part of Arlington? It's north and south side.

I can't do 40K, severely underpaid due to the area.
I'm in Ballston right by the metro. I'm still young and barely have any bills so it's doable for me right now. Also music is starting to take off and starting to see multiple revenue streams from that with shows, merch, etc. But yeah most of my friends make way more than me around here but it's cool everyone has their own timeline. 

40k in Nova is most definitely entry level live with parents territory. Good opportunity to get your foot in the door though.

Yea especially for someone who just finished school or maybe even in the final semester if they allow it. The experience will be useful.

I'm in Ballston right by the metro. I'm still young and barely have any bills so it's doable for me right now. Also music is starting to take off and starting to see multiple revenue streams from that with shows, merch, etc. But yeah most of my friends make way more than me around here but it's cool everyone has their own timeline. 
Interesting........this is what you left out lol. 40K in Ballston by yourself that's stretching it. Rent has to be atleast half of your monthly income.

Back
Top Bottom