im moving across country, from southern cali to south carolina..

I'm guessing you've never been to Seattle.

VA is such a meh state. Nothing at all special about it

i never dissed Seattle, but you dissed VA. The DMV is the center of the world bruh

Idc about defending Seattle. I'm from Cali.

The OP was no states besides NY, CA, Illinois, VA and Florida were worth living in. So I came up immediately with somewhere I easily rather live than VA

I was born in Spartanburg, SC nice place to live.

Moved away when i was 12 to KY.

I remember last time i went home in 1998 gas was $0.78 a gallon.

Wife and i went on our honeymoon to Edisto SC about 40 miles from Charleston nice places.

Im a small town guy though, we head to Louisville on some weekends but I wouldnt want to live there.

how does Gatzby feel about the move?
dog gonna have a whole new environment to conquer and claim as territory 

He's gotten kinda chubby living in this apartmentapartment since its so damn hot outside, he's excited to run around in a big yard, he's not looking forward to driving in the car for 3 days tho.

Thanks for all the responses guys,

This month is dragging though, I'm working til the 29th and I will be on the road October 2nd.

I started my journey a day earlier, I departed from palm springs around 330 since the u haul goofed, pretty much everyone else dropped the ball, our WiFi was disconnected a day earlier my check wasn't given to me the day after I was done even I gave more than a months notice.

Anyway I'm in phoenix for the night, we will depart at 6am to our next destination.

Here's Gatzby at the first rest stop in Arizona.

View media item 1203156View media item 1203164
And here's my kids in their own room for the night.

Last edited:
Yuck...South Carolina sucks...but yea you're not far from Augusta, Ga.

Visit myrtle beach during the summer even though it's not as :pimp: as it used to be

I started my journey a day earlier, I departed from palm springs around 330 since the u haul goofed, pretty much everyone else dropped the ball, our WiFi was disconnected a day earlier my check wasn't given to me the day after I was done even I gave more than a months notice.

Anyway I'm in phoenix for the night, we will depart at 6am to our next destination.

You should have just stayed in Arizona, would have been better off.

Please besides Phoenix, AZ is on the same level as Missippissi, Arkansas, Alabama and Oklahoma. And all those hick pointless states.

Last edited:

I know you enjoying this 80 degree weather at 11pm :smokin

Unfriendliest Cities:

2. Oakland, California

7. Los Angeles, California
Dat Golden State callousness
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I travel to Charleston for work often so if you need to know places to go when you're around, hit me up

Back
Top Bottom