I'm never eating Chipotle again vol. Cockroach in my bowl (pics)

Bruh how are yall eating the booty, srs. Like what precautionary measures are taken before licking the chili ring, if any? Please PM instructions
this thread should help u 
mean.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/608814/this-i...th-women-in-the-club-lulz-vol-jhonni-blaze/90

So if your eating burrito bowls out of booty, or "Burrito Holes"

do you ask for extra Sweaty Coffee sauce or does the flavor already come pre infused in said bowl, or in this case, said hole? :nerd:

side note, should NT come up with a Sweaty Coffee flavored Tortilla??? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

we can take this to market and make bank because of all the Eat a Booty Gang affiliates out there.
I call CEO and CFO positions, CBE (Chief Booty Eater) position is will probably have a waiting list for all the applicants. yall can has that, I dont eat booty tho

So if your eating burrito bowls out of booty, or "Burrito Holes"

do you ask for extra Sweaty Coffee sauce or does the flavor already come pre infused in said bowl, or in this case, said hole?
nerd.gif

side note, should NT come up with a Sweaty Coffee flavored Tortilla???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

we can take this to market and make bank because of all the Eat a Booty Gang affiliates out there.
I call CEO and CFO positions, CBE (Chief Booty Eater) position is will probably have a waiting list for all the applicants. yall can has that, I dont eat booty tho
i saddens me how popular sweat coffee is on NT 
sick.gif

My classmate got food poisoning last week after eating a chicken burrito bowl from Chipotle.

Who keep eating after finding raw chicken? :lol:

I'm not watching the vid

I eat chipotle very often. send me those gift cards homes

Back
Top Bottom