Im new to Niketalk, is this like Facebook where you socialize?

Yo OP wassup.
I'm a talent agent in the NYC area (ask about me...I'm well known on NT)

One of my bigger acts is working or their new album and we are looking for up and coming producers. Send me your contact info.

Just remember save the Seinfeld, 50 Cent, Camron, Zo, Jag fan, Grandpa Simpson and Kanye gifs

They don't get used enough around here

I now totally understand the whole waiting period coming back argument so clearly right now.

Op I hope your skin isn't as thin as Drake's over that control verse or pretty much every girl he ever said hello to, but welcome; and be prepared to get plenty of lolz off these ignint fools.

Just remember save the Seinfeld, 50 Cent, Camron, Zo, Jag fan, Grandpa Simpson and Kanye gifs

They don't get used enough around here

76879ccc_seinfeldcookie.gif

94dd448c_50-cent-driving-gif.gif

camron.gif

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

11580d7d_grandpa-simpson-gif.gif

ce46074c_images2Farticle2F20122F092F232Fkanye-shrug.gif

Girls always welcome. :evil:

They never stay. :wow:

I wonder why with the 50 threads a day about yambs, *****s and ****, female appreciation and other male centric things. Hell sneakers are mostly a male thing anyway and when threads about female sneaker heads come up everyone downs them for not wearing flats and heels

I wonder why with the 50 threads a day about yambs, *****s and ****, female appreciation and other male centric things. Hell sneakers are mostly a male thing anyway and when threads about female sneaker heads come up everyone downs them for not wearing flats and heels

Cpt. Obvi. over here.

Back
Top Bottom