"I'm not a big fan of Tracy McGrady -- as a person or as a player," - Amare

laugh.gif
DEAD
laugh.gif
@ Great Full

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Im sure TMac didnt give a *%%% about amare at the time, this was back in like '01 or '02?.. TMac was in his prime back then. Probably just brushed him off and kept it movin
laugh.gif
Which ain't even a big deal IMO. STAT should get outside of his emotions and look at it from a professional standpoint. What's TMac suppossed to do, offer to be his mentor and legal guardian? Tmac didn't even know this kid enough to know WHAT to tell him even if he wanted to, Come on now STAT...
Well obviously he's not OBLIGATED to...but it's @$# hole thing not to. If you're a young black millionaire athlete who went through a controversial and tough process...why would you NOT give advice to another young black athlete following in your footsteps?

It's sort of an unwritten rule but Pro athletes look out for and offer advice to young prospects all the time. Alot of relationships are built through the Nike Camps, summer workouts, etc.

Even Lebron said he reached out to Kobe when he was in HS and Kobe showed him love and offered advice.

So again...no...they aren't obligated to...but why wouldn't you? So I understand Amare...it's not being emotional.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

laugh.gif
DEAD
laugh.gif
@ Great Full

LMAO
roll.gif

Oh well I guess I will take my great grammar and spelling skills to work to earn less than he makes playing a minute.

Back
Top Bottom