I'm not the next Biggie, I'm not the next Jay, I'm not the next Nas, I'M THE 1ST W.A.L.E!!!

I'm not Kanye, I am not Lupe
though I admire all rhymers I CAN ONLY DO ME!

This is the reason why I will continue to rock with this young man... Whenever the !!+$ this _ lp drop he needs to have atleast 4 joints with this smooth cool%+! vibe
pimp.gif

Yeah this is true and all.

But Jay Electronica said it best. There is no way any artist coming out now can deny that artists like Nas and Jay have had an influence on you and your music.

G... He wasn't saying they didn't inspire his music, he simply stated that he can only stay in his lane and try to achieve what they have.

This was moreso about the song "Rediscover Me" than that line

but ummm...

#*!% ummm...

Got Damn ummmm..

Yea.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Boooo.

You know it's not cool to like Wale anymore.

%+@# Wale!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Maybe thats why I made the post about him... None Like Us, So NONE LIKE US
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Wale is trash, he has the same boring flow on every track and hes dumb cocky for nothing. Ray Cash>Wale whatup tho

Originally Posted by TheGameOwesMe

My favorite track off of that tape, that beat
sick.gif

Yes... whoever the hell Aqua is is a damn savage for this one
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Wale is trash, he has the same boring flow on every track and hes dumb cocky for nothing. Ray Cash>Wale whatup tho

Shut Your Face!

I really enjoy wale's music, everyone i know here in northern Va like his music. i think hes a good rapper.

Whats the reason for the hate, because its niketalk? If Jay was a NTer, people would probably say he was wack

I have a feeling that his name wouldn't get brought up so much on here if people didn't think he was lurking on every post to do with him, waiting torespond with some scathing retort.

Whatever their reasoning, 100 Miles & Running and the Mixtape About Nothing both got spins from me.

Originally Posted by mace40

I have a feeling that his name wouldn't get brought up so much on here if people didn't think he was lurking on every post to do with him, waiting to respond with some scathing retort.

Whatever their reasoning, 100 Miles & Running and the Mixtape About Nothing both got spins from me.

Well Mace you should know that I could give a ##*# if he responds to my thread or not... I made this based on how I was feeling at the time. No Ball GrabbingOver Here My G
smh.gif
laugh.gif

All of this cordial acknowledgment from the audience because the flow so omnipotent...

Yea, I gotta education _...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom