Im sorry but it still bothers me when hispanics, asians and white ppl use the N word

Originally Posted by Defontes

yea! bensonhurst checking in
i dont use it but i dont care too much
if anyone uses it regardless of race.
i mean as long as its not in a racist context or something offenive

Just wanted to say Deftones is my favorite band. To accommodate the topic of this thread, I know that Chino Moreno used the word in the Deftones' earlierwork. Check out 7 Words.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by HoisanHaze

I say it every now and then and I'm Asian. I also live in the projects with Afrikan AmeriKans if that matter, I know I know, It doesn't justify the use of the word but everyone around me uses it so...........
Wut?
I know i didn't spell it right, but are you illiterate n___?
Are you serious, son? You consciously type out "Afrikan AmeriKans" and have the audacity to ask me if I'm ignorant. Then throw the n-word in there for some added effect.

The hell was the point of typing it out that way? That's what I wanted to know. I figured it was obvious, but apparently you took it as me not understanding your whole statement.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're obviously ILLITERATE
Would you like to stay on the topic at hand and answer my original question or are you going to stick to pointing out obvious mistakes I made in an effert to get some "lulz" from other NTers?

If you'd prefer the latter, that's perfectly fine. I don't expect you to say anything of substance at this point anyway.
To tell you the honest truth I stopped reading after "ignorant". But to answer your question I just spelled it out like that cuz mybrain told me to, It's not race related and please don't get offended by it.
Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

I think the only reason why we dont hear about the other immigrant stories is because no other immigrants fought harder and made it more known that there treated like dirt as the Blacks did.

They were no Jim crow laws for Asian people, there were no laws made to stop Asian people from going into another mans restroom or for them to sit in the back of the bus.

The black people made it pretty well known they were treated like animals back in times of slavery and treated lesser human when thy were alienated in their own country even after they fought for their own country( ww1,ww2,etc).

Im pretty sure a lot more people would get schooled if a so called "Martin Luther King Jr." of Asian people were to school us about the tough times they had it when

they were forced into slavery back then during building the railroads, or the discrimination Asian people had it when they had to leave their war torn country and adjust to the new country

and language barrier. Everyone had it bad when they first came, some people are just more vocal about it than others.

I'm Asian if that matters and this race war gets us no where.
You see that's the point I'm trying to make. Yes there was segregation between the China Mans and Americans, but the only difference isthey couldn't read their signs or understand when a White man is cursing at them, African Americans understood English. Yes they do want to tell the wholeworld how bad the white man treated them, do you want them to go on National TV and tell everyone in their own language? Does the American People understandTaishanese? My source? Books, Family, and an episode on PBS.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

laugh.gif
you were ignored because you annoy me, i took you off because i decided to give your posts a second chance.
you continue to annoy me. and what is that quote supposed to do, expose something? in case you didn't realize, it
was a public post, everyone can see it. stay on topic much?

Shut up. I already proved you catch feelins over the internet. You lost. I won.

Im done with you.

I say it every now and then and I'm Asian. I also live in the projects with Afrikan AmeriKans if that matter, I know I know, It doesn't justify the use of the word but everyone around me uses it so...........
Wut?
Are you serious, son? You consciously type out "Afrikan AmeriKans" and have the audacity to ask me if I'm ignorant. Then throw the n-word in there for some added effect.

The hell was the point of typing it out that way? That's what I wanted to know. I figured it was obvious, but apparently you took it as me not understanding your whole statement.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Would you like to stay on the topic at hand and answer my original question or are you going to stick to pointing out obvious mistakes I made in an effert to get some "lulz" from other NTers?

If you'd prefer the latter, that's perfectly fine. I don't expect you to say anything of substance at this point anyway.
To tell you the honest truth I stopped reading after "ignorant". But to answer your question I just spelled it out like that cuz my brain told me to, It's not race related and please don't get offended by it.
It wasn't about it being offensive, it was about it making no damn sense.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

I'm Hispanic and I personally use the word.

But I also don't liked to be called the n-word.

And the only people that really call me like that is black people.

And my case is

they are allowed to call me like that, but I'm not allowed to use the word?

2cz6eea.jpg

I read all the responses in this thread and wanted to verbally blast someone for their stupidity, but I don't know where to start.

My head hurts now. I'm outta here.

Wut?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To tell you the honest truth I stopped reading after "ignorant". But to answer your question I just spelled it out like that cuz my brain told me to, It's not race related and please don't get offended by it.
Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

I think the only reason why we dont hear about the other immigrant stories is because no other immigrants fought harder and made it more known that there treated like dirt as the Blacks did.

They were no Jim crow laws for Asian people, there were no laws made to stop Asian people from going into another mans restroom or for them to sit in the back of the bus.

The black people made it pretty well known they were treated like animals back in times of slavery and treated lesser human when thy were alienated in their own country even after they fought for their own country( ww1,ww2,etc).

Im pretty sure a lot more people would get schooled if a so called "Martin Luther King Jr." of Asian people were to school us about the tough times they had it when

they were forced into slavery back then during building the railroads, or the discrimination Asian people had it when they had to leave their war torn country and adjust to the new country

and language barrier. Everyone had it bad when they first came, some people are just more vocal about it than others.

I'm Asian if that matters and this race war gets us no where.
You see that's the point I'm trying to make. Yes there was segregation between the China Mans and Americans, but the only difference is they couldn't read their signs or understand when a White man is cursing at them, African Americans understood English. Yes they do want to tell the whole world how bad the white man treated them, do you want them to go on National TV and tell everyone in their own language? Does the American People understand Taishanese? My source? Books, Family, and an episode on PBS.

Im conflicted, on one hand I think its ridiculous you're saying Asians had it as bad as the Blacks have had it. On another I say we shouldn't becomparing two atrocities in the first place, that's exactly what you're doing. I understand you want to state your case for your people but to say thetwo groups had it equally bad up to now is just not true.

*edited

m sorry but it still bothers me when blacks complain. you wanted out of slavery fine, now u dont want us to use the word? comon now

honestly,
i use it.
and when im around black people too.
no one to this day has told me anything about it.
on of the homies(project watts crip) told me:
its how you say it, not as in "er" or "a" but how you pronounce it,
like you can tell if someone BEEN saying it. to someone just saying it to be "cool"

Originally Posted by t0xicman

m sorry but it still bothers me when blacks complain. you wanted out of slavery fine, now u dont want us to use the word? comon now
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Blacks are asking for too much huh?[/color]
laugh.gif

Am i the only one who thinks it makes them sound fake? Like i think to myself "is that how they really talk?". You live in a white neighborhood inbrooklyn and you in a pizzeria talking aloud sayin the N word to each other constantly. Like, be yourself. Like, thats not you
tired.gif
. Only hispanic i give a passto is crank lucas

Seriously, like asking out of slavery wasn't enough. So selfish!
smh.gif

I'm assuming you're joking.
laugh.gif

I don't get how this thread shifts to a "who had it worse" competition.

Ignorance at its finest.
Foreal, dudes arguing who had it worse as if it were something to be proud of.

Can we not stop it at "Blacks were slaves, Chinese were slaves, slavery is bad. Learn from the past and move on"?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope he's not serious

so why didnt you walk over there and say something....easier to come in here and make a thread about it?

Originally Posted by KL9

I don't get how this thread shifts to a "who had it worse" competition.

Ignorance at its finest.
Foreal, dudes arguing who had it worse as if it were something to be proud of.

Can we not stop it at "Blacks were slaves, Chinese were slaves, slavery is bad. Learn from the past and move on"?

What hes trying to say is the Chinese did move on. But African Amercians didnt.

and how would the Chinese be able to speak up? They didnt know English...

Back
Top Bottom