I'M TRYING TO GET SHREDDED LIKE THIS DUDE (PIC)...WORD TO ANABOLIC STATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1095523
[COLOR=#red]I'll be close in around 6 months...great progress already happening.

For the guys in here who work out post your stacks...and your workouts.

I'm using Wheybolic Extreme 60 Strength that has the miracle amino acid called Leucine. I've basically almost totally cut out carbs for now for the most part, and I'm taking CLA which does wonders for shaping. For working out I do a combination of cardio, HIIT, and resistance training. [/COLOR]

i dont consider that shredded.......

great physique though

hell i got that now

bro check out the stay in shape thread

EWD may i ask how old you are?

LOL @ cutting out carbs

ppl are so clueless no disrespect

Last edited:
i dont consider that shredded.......

great physique though

hell i got that now

bro check out the stay in shape thread

EWD may i ask how old you are?

LOL @ cutting out carbs

ppl are so clueless no disrespect

[COLOR=#red]Yeah that's what I mean...semantics my dude..look it up. I've been close to that before without my traps being as defined so there's muscle memory.

Oh as far as cutting out the carbs it's just temporary as part of an anabolic diet. I'm trying to stimulate my body to use the fat stores as energy. I'm not even bad right now but I want to get back to where I was...PLUS it's about being healthy.

Don't start Al Audi, just post your stuff and keep it moving bro.[/COLOR]

btw im not tryna be a jerk since you telling me "dont start"

CARBS ARE ANABOLIC

what is this anabolic diet you speak of?

what did i do?

im just a regular guy who loves food an the gym an im here to tell you cutting out carbs isnt a good idea but hey thats none of my business

[COLOR=#red]Dude, what are you talking about? :lol: Dang I don't feel like busting out the scholarly articles that explains temporary carb cutting in order to stimulate glucogenesis which is basically when the body transforms fats into glucose then glycogen via the liver which is then used as fuel just the same as carbs. Also Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is known to help the release of fat into the bloodstream therefore reducing the overall fat composition of the body when coupled with exercise. I know what I'm doing...this isn't my first time and the results have always worked for me. Thanks for the concern though.

[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Dude, what are you talking about? :lol: Dang I don't feel like busting out the scholarly articles that explains temporary carb cutting in order to stimulate glucogenesis which is basically when the body transforms fats into glucose then glycogen via the liver which is then used as fuel just the same as carbs. Also Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is known to help the release of fat into the bloodstream therefore reducing the overall fat composition of the body when coupled with exercise. I know what I'm doing...this isn't my first time and the results have always worked for me. Thanks for the concern though.

[/COLOR]

EWD real talk im sorry i know you come off as a KNOW IT ALL among like any topic

first off CLA is garbage an youd have to dose it VERY HIGH to get the benefits

you realize when it comes to nutrition there are so many diff articles you an I can both bring up

anyways ill leave your thread alone, i already have a 6 pack an a physique like that

ive only been playing with diet and training protocols for 10+ years now

Last edited:
btw im not tryna be a jerk since you telling me "dont start"

CARBS ARE ANABOLIC

what is this anabolic diet you speak of?

[COLOR=#red]And so is Leucine, a very slept on and powerful amino acid...look it up. Dude I don't really mess with the Magazines...I read scholarly articles for my information.[/COLOR]

EWD im very familiar with leucine and mTOR

why dont you just go in the stay in shape thread. i dont wanna beef with you

EWD real talk im sorry i know you come off as a KNOW IT ALL among like any topic

first off CLA is garbage an youd have to dose it VERY HIGH to get the benefits

you realize when it comes to nutrition there are so many diff articles you an I can both bring up

anyways ill leave your thread alone, i already have a 6 pack an a physique like that

[COLOR=#red]A know it all, no...I just have done a lot in my life and have had a lot of great experiences and I research a lot about many topics...probably more than most which adds to my knowledge base. It's no mistake I have the opportunities I have and that's because of hard work and research my dude. Don't come at me like that homie I only aim to inform what I've learned from other credible sources.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]A know it all, no...I just have done a lot in my life and have had a lot of great experiences and I research a lot about many topics...probably more than most which adds to my knowledge base. It's no mistake I have the opportunities I have and that's because of hard work and research my dude. Don't come at me like that homie I only aim to inform what I've learned from other credible sources.[/COLOR]

youre a know it all

yes i know people like you all day they wonder how i eat how i do an look how i look though.......the ones with an open mind listen

keep doing your thing bro

im out.

im a natural athlete bro believe me i know a thing or 2 about data an research

your anabolic diet seems it should be for a guy on steroids

ive done keto diet before an it works but its very harsh for a natty guy an you feel flat not to mention it messes with you mentally

im glad you feel you know so much yet you made a thread about a physique that isnt shredded yet attainable

Last edited:
Trying to get a better chest, and not have this bird chest anymore. Best workout for such ?

Last edited:
youre a know it all

yes i know people like you all day they wonder how i eat how i do an look how i look though.......the ones with an open mind listen

keep doing your thing bro

im out.

im a natural athlete bro believe me i know a thing or 2 about data an research

your anabolic diet seems it should be for a guy on steroids

ive done keto diet before an it works but its very harsh for a natty guy an you feel flat not to mention it messes with you mentally

im glad you feel you know so much yet you made a thread about a physique that isnt shredded yet attainable

[COLOR=#red]:lol: WTF: You ok dude? I can handle that because I've done it before. And you saying people like me want to know how you do it? :rofl: You acting like a chick right now bro. Get that conceited girl crap out of here bro. You came at me, you always tracking me, off my testes please and thanks.

Two attention seekers seeking attention.

One by making a thread when we all know... There's a thread for that.

The other by jacking the thread that seeks attention.

[COLOR=#red]Almost 18,000 posts...Impressive. And aren't you seeking attention yourself by talking about this? :lol: And no I don't post in that thread. I guess I was trying to avoid the bodybuilding.com meatheads types when I made this thread. Dudes are worse than chicks when it comes to body related threads...as you can see when Al came in here. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Bros...

O seen that ad up top and got jelly...

I swear if I had ol buddy's muscle game ...

I'd flex on yambs all day...

How do I get to that?

Two attention seekers seeking attention.

One by making a thread when we all know... There's a thread for that.

The other by jacking the thread that seeks attention.

I been seeing Audi on these forums for years and he ain't never come off as an attention seeker.

I'm rocking with Audi on this one.

And this is the type of **** that keeps people like me away from bodybuilding and nutrition ****.
Everyone believes THEIR way is the right way.

I just want to know what the **** to eat and what to lift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom