- Import Cars Vol. JDM -

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

cfd350e94180a792a243332e6f141c970d1d557.jpg

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember when the second one was posted for sale on C4AG a few years back. He was asking around 15k for it if I remember right, which of course none of thosebroke !@# drifters had.
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure a shop bought it to make into a demo car.

I honestly think AE86s are overrated. If it weren't for Initial D, this car wouldn't be as popular as it is today. I know a couple people who own AE86sand they said it was nothing special.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I honestly think AE86s are overrated. If it weren't for Initial D, this car wouldn't be as popular as it is today. I know a couple people who own AE86s and they said it was nothing special.
Agreed.

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

I honestly think AE86s are overrated. If it weren't for Initial D, this car wouldn't be as popular as it is today. I know a couple people who own AE86s and they said it was nothing special.

they aint Takumi tho
pimp.gif

(or drift king)

gotta know how to use it
devil.gif
I don't think anyone can drift like that. I think you're forgetting that Initial D was fiction.

I just moved from US to UK... I cant still believe that i can own any JDM cars i used to dream. from DC5 to supra,R32 to R34 RX7 name it u can have it! + itsdamn cheap!

yet having a new baby change my perception of what kind of car i want to drive.

I tended to turn my nose up at most Japanese made cars(excluding the obvious Evo's, Z's, STI's, Supra's) until I got humbled by one of these 2days ago...

And I want one now
embarassed.gif
....the only thing that I dont like is that they arent AWD!

JDM is respected...but German engineering ftw!

mad.gif
Hachis are insane man. I agree that Initial D probably hadan influence on its popularity, but regardless, its still a classic Japanese car. I love the styling of it, and the High revving 20v 4AG
eek.gif

KT is that dude!

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

I just moved from US to UK... I cant still believe that i can own any JDM cars i used to dream. from DC5 to supra,R32 to R34 RX7 name it u can have it! + its damn cheap!

atleast you get to look at nice cars
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by delaacruuz

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

I just moved from US to UK... I cant still believe that i can own any JDM cars i used to dream. from DC5 to supra,R32 to R34 RX7 name it u can have it! + its damn cheap!

atleast you get to look at nice cars
tongue.gif
OR maybe my wife can have the family car... so i can still buy an old FAST Japanese car!
wink.gif

I saw an EVO X in person for the first time a couple weeks ago. Before that, I've always thought it was ugly, but after seeing it in person, it wasstraight-up SEXY...
eek.gif

My 2000 EK hatch...
smile.gif
Nothing real special yet... GS-R blades, tokiko blues, Apex'i N1 exhaust, DC headers, no-name intake, 99-00 civic si seats, JDMfogs, Type R lips, etc. etc. ...still has stock d16 in it. Thinking of a B swap soon.

Bonus: My EM1 (2000 Civic Si)... Couldn't even put money into it, had it for 2 months, stolen and stripped
smh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

WHEN I FIRST BOUGHT IT:

AFTER SCUMBAGS JACKED MY @$%@:

I saw an EVO X in person for the first time a couple weeks ago. Before that, I've always thought it was ugly, but after seeing it in person, it was straight-up SEXY...
eek.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom