- Import Cars Vol. JDM -

Originally Posted by JMaddness2345129

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I honestly think AE86s are overrated. If it weren't for Initial D, this car wouldn't be as popular as it is today. I know a couple people who own AE86s and they said it was nothing special.

they aint Takumi tho
pimp.gif

(or drift king)

gotta know how to use it
devil.gif

QFT

if u read bout the car and the crazy things its been able to pull off u would be singin a differant tune.
its been able to smoke skylines, rx-7s, corvettes, porsches, the list goes on, its one of the most balanced cars ever produced.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
No it isn't dude. It's a mid-80's economy car. Nothing that uses a live rear axle will ever be considered "one of the most balanced cars ever produced." They don't even have adjustable rear camber and toe.

Really, I'm not trying to be a douche, but learn and research from legitimate sources with an open mind. Initial D is not gospel; you're being brainwashed by a cartoon.

real talk, the three smokers must have been how many blunts he smoked before he posted

au9o5y.jpg

more pics please?

anyway ima mazda owner myself, heres some pics of some nice 3's, none of these are mine because i havent photo'd my car because im lazy.

28nu4g.jpg

54df2b.jpg

2a8rp5s.jpg

1zmo2ag.jpg

5jz2tw.jpg

I'll keep this thread alive
smile.gif
but I don't have anything of my own to contribute...my dream car is the Evo IX MR, hence my screen name. 6-speeds, baby!Other than that, I'm a big fan of Silvia's, GT-R's, Supra, MR2, ITR's, GTO's Celicas, s2000s, 300zxs, FC's and FD's. Here's oneof my favorite Evo's, it's my friend Archie's car. He bought an Evo X and he later sold his clean Evo 8 (that was my favorite car...)

427620667_tRdRW-XL.jpg
427638053_jU7iv-XL.jpg
427645150_LMDFf-XL.jpg
427649082_LZ7ph-XL.jpg
427625430_asoy3-XL.jpg
427616593_BKZbN-XL.jpg
427623657_WtKeL-XL.jpg
427626492_QKfJE-XL.jpg
427635848_kK37K-XL.jpg
427639987_YZBXc-XL.jpg
427639185_poKJA-XL.jpg
427643371_j5ECS-XL.jpg

Why am I letting her go? Eh, car has a salvaged title, and is an automatic. I'd rather start fresh with a manual and a car with an accident free history.Car is for sale btw for 3500. Haha

JDM, i've seen archie post a lot on evoM. the car is nice, but some pics it looks too crowded with stuff. nice car though...

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Imo any guy over 6'2 would look stupid in those rice rockets. leave the import for the 5'6 asian kids

Ignorance at its finest.
Seriously, dude probably on that Cameron Nelson tip looking for old chevys with over sized rims.

40_inch_rims.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif

Talking about ignorance at its finest thats not a CHEVY....thats a BUICK...dont talk from ur @%* son
sick.gif

^ Not really feelin the tail lights. Does it have a Yellow/Black interior?
grin.gif

Some coilovers would set it off nice.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Originally Posted by JMaddness2345129

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

I honestly think AE86s are overrated. If it weren't for Initial D, this car wouldn't be as popular as it is today. I know a couple people who own AE86s and they said it was nothing special.

they aint Takumi tho
pimp.gif

(or drift king)

gotta know how to use it
devil.gif

QFT

if u read bout the car and the crazy things its been able to pull off u would be singin a differant tune.
its been able to smoke skylines, rx-7s, corvettes, porsches, the list goes on, its one of the most balanced cars ever produced.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
No it isn't dude. It's a mid-80's economy car. Nothing that uses a live rear axle will ever be considered "one of the most balanced cars ever produced." They don't even have adjustable rear camber and toe.

Really, I'm not trying to be a douche, but learn and research from legitimate sources with an open mind. Initial D is not gospel; you're being brainwashed by a cartoon.

real talk, the three smokers must have been how many blunts he smoked before he posted
IDK about you guys but the new Dodge Challenger cost about the same as an 09 Evolt. But the Challenger is pushing 372hp and 400lb.ft. of torquecompared to the Evolts 291hp and
300lb.ft.

Back
Top Bottom