In an MMA fight, would Ronda Rousey beat Floyd Mayweather?

This guy really quote something I don't even remember posting? How long ago was this :lol:. And the award for the best grave digger goes to... [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Let's be real here. I have absolutely NO doubt in my mind that Ronda would straight WORK Mayweather in MMA. Once any MMA fighter get's somebody with no wrestling ability on the ground, it's a wrap.

She wouldn't even have to get a full mount, she would just arm bar Mayweather until something snaps.

I come in and this is the first post. :lol:
Wow. Dudes delusional af.

Last edited:
I obviously know I said what I said, so I really don't need you saying to me that I said what I said when I know that I said what I said. [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Lol are people really heated that they are getting called out on delusional stuff they said in the past? Isn't that the point of the Internet. If you ever thought of Rousey as a legit fighter and had her back it's time for your humble dance. Learn from her hubris. Beating Floyd Mayweather lol. She couldn't even go toe to toe with a punching bag.

Last edited:
I am completely befuddled that this was a legit topic of discussion and people were being DEAD serious 

It's cuz people hate floyd. They were happy saying that an ugly, fat female mma fighter would beat him in a fight. When manny pacquiao was in his prime and a big name himself there weren't mma fighters calling him out like that. Now that she's been exposed people talking like that irish guy has a chance against him.

Floyd would give Connor that work in a boxing match. People keep picking a new hero they want to beat Floyd. :lol:

Manny
Ronda
Now it's Connor

Floyd would give Connor that work in a boxing match. People keep picking a new hero they want to beat Floyd. :lol:

Manny
Ronda
Now it's Connor

Connor in Pro Boxing is laughable, and everyone in the boxing and MMA world knows that.

But Floyd in an MMA fight is a entirely different story.

Last edited:
Mannn... bro you know well Timid quoted that out of context. :lol:

But anyway, Ronda 3 years ago is definitely not the Ronda from the other night. :x That girl looked below amateur level :smh: So sad, how self-confidence destroyed everything for her.

Last edited:

But anyway, Ronda 3 years ago is definitely not the Ronda from the other night. :x That girl looked below amateur level :smh: So sad, how self-confidence destroyed everything for her.

She was always that though, a mediocre fighter who the media desperately wanted to be legendary. White woman who's "tough" has a huge mouthpiece and not that ugly ? Jackpot. In the beginning of her career she whipped on people even less trash than she was then her mystique and aura got created so by the middle of the hype train she was beating these tomato can fighters before they even stepped in the octagon. First time she faced a real fighter with a game plan she got her head kicked off then the media started caping for her again. Fast forward to her next "fight" she's getting socked in the head for 48 seconds by a far superior fighter. Idk why y'all like to act like she's some amazing fighter when the true signs of a great fighter is to be able to overcome adversity whether win loss or draw. When she faces someone who's not scared and is disciplined enough to stick to their gameplan she gets killed, that's the bottom line. She was never great y'all just desperately wanted her to be. Sad part is if her fans and the media didn't propel her on that level she probably could've developed a repertoire of skills and became the person y'all all wanted her to be.

Last edited:
Lol are people really heated that they are getting called out on delusional stuff they said in the past? Isn't that the point of the Internet. If you ever thought of Rousey as a legit fighter and had her back it's time for your humble dance. Learn from her hubris. Beating Floyd Mayweather lol. She couldn't even go toe to toe with a punching bag.
Reason why gravedigs are the ****! NT never forgets

Look at what a punch from a female MMA fighter did to her. It would be sadistic to let a professional male boxer in the ring with her. It would seriously be really bad.

Reminds me of that time Serena challenged like the 200th ranked male tennis player (who fell to like 350th shortly after) and he washed her with ease. The difference in athleticism is just unfair.

Last edited:

Nah, she just faced another really good striker who cracked her face again.

Lol Ronda fought all those tomato cans for years and finally ran up against actual fighters. She simply came along at the perfect time before multiple women were really legit in MMA.

Nah, she just faced another really good striker who cracked her face again.

True.

But the Ronda from this weekend, she didn't even look like she wanted to be there.

Getting pounded with punches, you would think she would back off and not trade shots, and try to take her to the ground.

Last edited:
True.

But the Ronda from this weekend, she didn't even look like she wanted to be there.

Getting pounded with punches, you would think she would back off and not trade shots, and try to take her to the ground.

Frankly she just wasn't nowhere near as good as everyone acted like she was. Never had to face any adversity and the moment she did her career was over.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom