in their prime ...

I actually did not know that. I figured she got it through royalties and smart investing. You learn something new every day.
lol yea that seinfield money is probably like pocket change to her... hell and that veet money is just throwaway dough

I feel like ima catch flack for this but Rosie Perez. There's just something about her. I still would today.

Martha vs Giada is not a good matchup imo

Meryl Streep ... id take her now :wink:

Last edited:
GIADA EASY.

Yo, can anyone help me figure out this actresses name?

She's over 50, but madddd sexy. Got some tig o bitties, body is still bangin, and kinda got an owen wilson nose but she rocks it. Real nice eyes.

I can't think of any movies she was in.

GIADA EASY.

Yo, can anyone help me figure out this actresses name?

She's over 50, but madddd sexy. Got some tig o bitties, body is still bangin, and kinda got an owen wilson nose but she rocks it. Real nice eyes.

I can't think of any movies she was in.

Susan sarandon? She was in thelma and louise and alfie. Definitely badd

Nah not Susie, she nice though.

Lady I'm talking about has blond hair. Usually cut short, like a bob.

Last edited:
article-0-1E7A931D00000578-964_634x831.jpg

OR
tumblr_lkt5z8nJFC1qe6vsbo1_1280.jpg

Nah that's what I thought her name was.

I'm trying to think of the movie I think she was in.

I think she was like a CEO of some evil company that
Locked some employees in the office building. They were trying to kill them.

Dang, me and cousin was high one time he said he be lusting over the golden girls except for the older one the other 2 would get it cuz they cool and probably more freaky and fun then most of these robot women. room silence. all eyes on him

Last edited:
Dang, me and cousin was high one time he said he be lusting over the golden girls except for the older one the other 2 would get it cuz they cool and probably more freaky and fun then most of these robot women. room silence. all eyes on him
well blanche could on some dust it off and what not...

I feel like ima catch flack for this but Rosie Perez. There's just something about her. I still would today.
hell no u want i saw her in person one time and man she just has iuno this whole "real" or just str8 up down for whatever down for you type of chick vibe

hell no u want i saw her in person one time and man she just has iuno this whole "real" or just str8 up down for whatever down for you type of chick vibe

I liked her better as she aged for some reason. Like I think she looks better in It Could Happen To You rather than Do The Right Thing

Back
Top Bottom