Indian grandfather a victim of police brutality in Alabama

exactly......these people are worse than the annoying white people making slick remarks. It still stands that the police thought they were ******* with an African American male. If the caller said an indian man I stand by the police not doing ****.

I don't see the Indian or the latino (that identifies as white) community ever standing tall for us 

I truly feel bad for the guy and the police ******* suck but don't pull us like we don't care......we've been getting beat over the head for HUNDREDS of years 

America should be fortunate blacks don't carry that ISIS revenge like mentality 

Your ignorant of u think that other minorities don't stand up for the black community. I wish we would see more from the black community since they just got done experiencing what muslims are currently going through.

Teach-in%2B1.jpg

exactly......these people are worse than the annoying white people making slick remarks. It still stands that the police thought they were ******* with an African American male. If the caller said an indian man I stand by the police not doing ****.

I don't see the Indian or the latino (that identifies as white) community ever standing tall for us 

I truly feel bad for the guy and the police ******* suck but don't pull us like we don't care......we've been getting beat over the head for HUNDREDS of years 

Mirin' post to signuture ratio

I suggest you read on some brown berets & black panther history..

Panther Bobby Seale & El Tigre Reies

In other news R.I.P. Malcom X 50 years

I'm talking present day and dude posted Muslims when I clearly said "indians and Latinos that identify as white"

Indian population isn't even that big and you only see them in our community to make a dollar.

Yes I know some indians are muslim but grouping all Muslims as Indians is stupid as ****

Edit: hate this happened to dude but you can kill yourself bringing in blacks like we don't care about police brutality.

Last edited:
]
Wow. :smh:

I said absolutely nothing about black people being racist. All I said was if this was a older African American man. This thread woulda been deep, really what I'm saying is that it's obvious most people will only talk about there own, and it's sad.

I was in the trayvon Martin thread, the Michael brown one. I saw all the racist **** people were spouting off, pisses me off to no avail. You sir are misinterpreting what I said.

And this story was reported last week, my fellow indian coworkers talked about it for hours, it just made it to Nt. If I was really saying people come support us Indians, wouldn't I had made the thread myself?

Relax.

Na, I didn't misinterpret anything. If you were in those threads you know the racist people always make it about what black people do/did to deserve what happened and/or what they should have done to avoid it happening. You saw this video and choose to call black folks sad based on the size of the thread. That was your response. Maybe instead of viewing citizens for not taking on broad issues as sad you can view the fact that public officials continue to abuse their power and get away with it as sad. Whats sad about this isn't black people. Your perception is skewed.

Last edited:
What kind of savage assaults an old man

This :smh:

That was just uncalled for and sickening, cop is a terrible human being...don't know what I would do if someone did that to my dad or anyone I cared about. Hate seeing things like this happen in our society

What kind of savage assaults an old man

Came in here to express this, in what should be a unifying moment, but I see again, somehow, black people as a whole are villains in this. I don't get ya'll man. I hope that cop's whole life is ruined and dedicated to making this wrong, right.

And realize that the only reason those threads are even that long are due to antagonists doing the same thing, villainizing black folks at a moment when they are the victim.

Last edited:
z****st ill******ti pulling race strings pitting common folk of all types against each other
cops are their conditioned pawns

but when the ish hit the fan, they'll be coming for the local cops guns first, then the bacon might wake up, those that are even capable

Last edited:
z****st ill******ti pulling race strings pitting common folk of all types against each other
cops are their conditioned pawns

but when the ish hit the fan, they'll be coming for the local cops guns first, then the bacon might wake up, those that are even capable
...wut

What's sad to me is that if this was a black dude, nters woulda been in this thread deeeeep.

But since it's just an old indian man, haven't cracked two pages.......

:smh:

I don't see many dudes that look like Bobby Jindal on the frontlines when a black person gets violated, let them carry their own weight

I guess this is why it is easy for the corrupt to stay in power. Their hatred for minorities or love for money keeos them unified. Us minorities cant even agree that #alllivesmatter. We r too stuck in deciding what indignity deserves more attention or who has it worse off. Though this is the internet. People talk a lot. Prolly most us just talk.a big game but barely do anything more than go to work in real life.

Why are blacks even being mentioned? Why do clowns want to talk about everything besides systematic racism. It isnt blacks jobs to stand up for indians and it isnt an indians job to stand up for blacks but it is EVERYONES job to help how ever they can to destroy the system that opresses EVERYONE.

What's sad to me is that if this was a black dude, nters woulda been in this thread deeeeep.

I don't see many dudes that look like Bobby Jindal on the frontlines when a black person gets violated, let them carry their own weight

:stoneface:

That's the train of thinking that leads to **** like this.

Last edited:
Damn that sucks. I for one, stand up against any racism whether they're black or not. People gotta help one another against hate crime.

mean.gif
indifferent.gif

FALSE........stop making excuses for these white supremacist 

This thread has derailed from wxcessive unecesary force to if this was a black man etc.. I just dont see why that needed to be said?

**** was wrong point blank.. Then one officer asked another officer if he was ams? Wtf? What was the body slam for while the guy was in cuffs...?

This is a rampant issue, and should be a domestic policy issue. Police are obviously being trained to enforce laws on certain income levels and racial demographics. It seems the political importance of policemen far outreaches the importance of the very precincts they protect. 

Last edited:
I wonder what will happen when one of these unjustified/etc type situations between a military (black guy) and a white guy (police) goes down.

What I said has nothing to do with them don't even try to pull that **** on me. I'm a mid 20's Indian male and it's disappointing to read **** like that when I've been to multiple rallies and protests in Oakland on behalf of young black men that have been done wrong by the authorities. I hope dude has actually been "on the frontlines" to say some **** like that.

On the topic- It's sad that innocent Muslims receive this treatment and my people (I'm a Sikh) have been mistaken for Muslims especially after 9/11 and there's been a lot of hostility and senseless deaths behind all this. I'm disappointed with how ignorant people can be.

Last edited:

What I said has nothing to do with them don't even try to pull that **** on me. I'm a mid 20's Indian male and it's disappointing to read **** like that when I've been to multiple rallies and protests in Oakland on behalf of young black men that have been done wrong by the authorities. I hope dude has actually been "on the frontlines" to say some **** like that.

On the topic- It's sad that innocent Muslims receive this treatment and my people (I'm a Sikh) have been mistaken for Muslims especially after 9/11 and there's been a lot of hostility and senseless deaths behind all this. I'm disappointed with how ignorant people can be.

Great post. Im a sikh as well. Nice to see fellow Indians/Sikhs on here.

You can't be a person of color and walk thru a neighborhood in broad daylight.

I've been seeing a lot of Indian/middle eastern people feel the pain of the black man especially since 9/11 when they automatically get labeled as suspicious for no reason other than their skin color.

Few months ago I had a white lady at the airport call the police on a middle eastern guy for talking on the phone while waiting on his flight, she was suspicious because he kept saying Boston even though that's where their flight was going, she straight asked to be rebooked and that wasn't just a one time thing. It happens ALL the time when middle eastern people fly and talk to each other or on the phone before a flight.

Middle Eastern people are lucky they have their own infrastructure and economy base in this country or it would be 100 times worse, white America don't **** with yall either.

Back
Top Bottom