06-10 New Orleans, LA - Republic
06-11 Tampa, FL - The Orpheum
06-12 Miami, FL - Grand Central
06-14 Atlanta, GA - Variety Playhouse
06-15 Manchester, TN - Bonnaroo
06-17 Charleston, SC - Music Farm
06-18 Asheville, NC - The Orange Peel
06-20 New York, NY - Terminal 5

Yup, def going to the Atlanta show. Hope the new album is good, their sound seems to change with each album

Sylvan Esso. I love everything about their sound and their video is dope. let me know what you guys think.

just got Mac's album on iTunes, "Chamber of Reflection" is awesome

S. Carey's Range of Light  is out today too, so heavenly 

Saw How To Dress Well over the weekend. Tom announced his new album will be called, "What Is This Heart".

He played mostly new stuff. Probably the best was "Repeat Pleasure".

Not gonna lie, was not a fan of Mac Demarco after listening to RnR Night Club and 2.

Salad Days though :smokin Just went through a break up and this album's helping me cope.

i forget who first posted about Young & Sick, but thanks a million

probably my favorite new artist doing it, love his style
pimp.gif

debut self-titled album out today

Last edited:
^ Andre Allen Anjos aka RAC (Remix Artist Collective) does quality work... I got tuned into his work from the remixes he did of songs...

Washed Out - New Theory (RAC Mix)

YACHT - Second Summer (RAC Mix)

Black Keys - Turn Blue

Another track for their forth coming album. Don't stare at the vid...

Urge Overkill - Sister Havanah

Oldie but goodie. Always loved this song... Always thought the singer was Christopher Walken's son... :D

Last edited:
Beck's recent Coachella set.

Set list

00:05 Devils Haircut
03:38 Loser
07:27 Black Tambourine
10:57 Soul of a Man
13:50 Think I'm in Love / I Feel Love Medley
17:37 Qué Onda Guero
20:04 Gamma Ray
23:37 Soldier Jane
28:23 Blue Moon
32:19 The Golden Age
36:38 Girl
39:43 Debra
47:11 Where It's At / One Foot in the Grave / High 5 (Rock the Catskills) Medley

Rick Rubin has described Angus and Julia Stone’s forthcoming album as “extraordinary”.

The legendary record producer worked on the pair’s self-titled new album which is due for release on August 1. In a press release announcing the record, Rubin sung the siblings’ praises. “Angus and Julia are truly unique musicians. They are authentic and pure people who do things from the heart. I’ve never worked with anyone like them before.” Big words from a man who counts the Beastie Boys, Jay-Z and Eminem among his production credits.

The album was recorded at Rubin’s Shangri-La studio in Malibu throughout late 2013 and has been described as “pure Angus and Julia”. It apparently “takes the inherent strengths of the duo and adds news colours – blended harmonies, a new depth and strength to their rhythm section and more experimental guitar textures”.

The forthcoming record will be Angus and Julia Stone’s first together since 2010’s Down The Way, which went four times platinum and took home the ARIA for Album Of The Year, Best Adult Alternative Album, Best Cover Art and Producer of The Year. It also produced the smash hit ‘Big Jet Plane’ which came in at #1 on the Hottest 100. Following its release the siblings took some time out from recording as a duo to pursue solo efforts – Angus released his solo debut Broken Brights  in 2011 while Julia managed two records, 2010’s The Memory Machine  and 2012’s By The Horns.

Angus and Julia Stone  is due out August 1 with the first single expected to land in May.
Whoa whoa whoa 
pimp.gif

Truly one of my favorite acts, Down the Way is such an incredible album..cant believe they're cooking with Rick Rubin

Back
Top Bottom