indiglo 14- 8/13/16

^ The OGs dropped in '99.

This is the first time they're being retroed.

Today's a good day walked through Macy's to get into the mall so on my way out this caught my eye thank you Ralph Lauren Clearance

These 14s are nice and very comfortable. I don't think the leather quality is better than the Oxi's, but I'm happy at 185.View media item 2132144

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Looks like these are sitting? I want these but looks like there's a good chance we can cop with discounts

These are flying outta my store at this moment [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] only back to school coulda made these move

IDK how other Jordan releases have been lately, but it's a good feeling to wake up late and still be able to cop a shoe you wanted w/ no problems. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Hopefully these sit for a bit and another pair can be had w/ a nice lil discount.

I posted about this early in the thread. These have a heavy nostalgia pull to me but something in me just won't let me pull the trigger for retail. I say that now - if I see them in store and they have them in my size I might just cave.

IDK how other Jordan releases have been lately, but it's a good feeling to wake up late and still be able to cop a shoe you wanted w/ no problems. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Hopefully these sit for a bit and another pair can be had w/ a nice lil discount.
Between everybody jumping on the adidas wave, and jb dropping non stop it's been pretty good for fans of certain numbers 

Last edited:
I posted about this early in the thread. These have a heavy nostalgia pull to me but something in me just won't let me pull the trigger for retail. I say that now - if I see them in store and they have them in my size I might just cave.

I didn't pay retail and I got them today

Back
Top Bottom