indiglo 14- 8/13/16

They're great for walking around. Zoom response is low IMO. I've talked to a few folks and the consensus for this retro is the phylon is thicker and they did not use the articulated Zoom unit in forefoot.

How do these feel as far as walking and the Zoom Air? My pair arrives Wednesday.. Are they super comfortable?
I have the Oxy XIV pair, I really can't really feel the zoom. Sort of feels dead, lol.

They are comfy tho, wore then for about 7+ hours, a majority standing up and felt great, especially the ankle area. Way padded. 

Some ppl got it an some don't I played under an over retail to get the shoes I want Got Mines OG No L's wit this shoe

Copped mine.. Had this back in 99 and pretty much balled to death with this shoe.. I was disappointed by the craftsmanship.. good thing i have the opportunity to pick and choose the better pair.. Not the best quality but i had to settle with the pair with the tongue favoring towards the lateral side.. And some extra glue.. How was your pair?

I can't believe I missed these for $152 yesterday [emoji]128557[/emoji]. City Blue Shop had them on sale. Anybody here get them from there?

Yep! I ordered my size 11 from there yesterday.. Glad I didn't drop $190 + tax & shipping for these like a sucker.

Congrats man. So mad I missed these. I was so focused on the NMD red apples. Was able to reserve those though. Didn't come out empty handed yesterday [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Congrats man. So mad I missed these. I was so focused on the NMD red apples. Was able to reserve those though. Didn't come out empty handed yesterday [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Well done! I'd put money these Indiglos will go on discount somewhere soonish, just keep an eye out-I was able to cop both Copper 17s and Wolf Grey 12s recently for significantly less than retail a month or so after release and I highly doubt these will be any different.

Last edited:
Well done! I'd put money these Indiglos will go on discount somewhere soonish, just keep an eye out-I was able to cop both Copper 17s and Wolf Grey 12s recently for significantly less than retail a month or so after release and I highly doubt these will be any different.

[emoji]128557[/emoji] I want those copper on sale also lol. I had a chance to get them for $120 but the store over sold and I missed out.

The black/red 12, white/red 11 lows or white/cement 4 might be the best selling jordan releases of this year. Since the black/metallic 5, the sell out phenomena is gone.
Shoes are sitting in multiple stores.
Now the alternate 7 olympics and 14 indiglos are available in all sizes at nike online store even after a few days.

Like some others mentioned last year already, the hype for Jordans is over.
Hype beasts going for cheaper nikes or adidas to rock casually.
We will see more classic jordan retros ending up on sales like the era before 2011.

I caved and scooped for 175.00$ shipped [emoji]128532[/emoji] Oh well hope the craftsmanship is good on my pair !

The black/red 12, white/red 11 lows or white/cement 4 might be the best selling jordan releases of this year. Since the black/metallic 5, the sell out phenomena is gone.
Now the alternate 7 olympics and 14 indiglos are available in all sizes at nike online store even after a few days.

We will see more classic jordan retros ending up on sales like the era before 2011.

This is truly the best time to be a Jordan Retro collector-shoes are widely available and constantly go on discount.. REALLY hope the market kweps going downward and we finally see Nike ID Retros.

Not sure it's about hype when Nike upped production 50% on some of these models. Remember last December they doubled forecast by 2020 from 5BIL Jordan sales to 10BIL. They're at 5.6 so far this year. Sales have never been better.The only way that happens without over-saturating an already soaking wet market is by increasing production. Expect models to sit longer but they're still moving. Nevertheless like you said, we will be able to get our favorite models weeks after release at retail or on discount. Jordan re-sellers soon crossing into famish lane.

Last edited:
Not sure it's about hype when Nike upped production 50% on some of these models. Remember last December they doubled forecast by 2020 from 5BIL Jordan sales to 10BIL. They're at 5.6 so far this year. Sales have never been better.The only way that happens without over-saturating an already soaking wet market is by increasing production. Expect models to sit longer but they're still moving.

Yep, Nike is doing a great service to customers by making a ton of pairs.. If you told me 2 years ago they were going to make the 2016 Bred OG 1s a GR release I would've laughed at you.

Retros are now heading to outlets, clearance stores and landfills(j/k but those Mango 9 lows probably will)-they're literally cheaper than they have ever been and resellers aren't touching most GR releases with a 10 ft pole. Can you imagine if Space Jam 11s sit in December? That would be incredible.

Can you imagine if Space Jam 11s sit in December? That would be incredible.

If the 72-10s sat and sat hard for a good while, space jams with "45" on em will sit as well. Only thing we need for 2017 are concords.

Also by upping the hyped Retros to $220 takes away a good chunk of resellers business because they end up sitting and we end up copping for under retail like these indiglos. Idk for how long this trend will last but let's all enjoy it while we can. These are good times to cop shoes!

Can you imagine if Space Jam 11s sit in December? That would be incredible.

If the 72-10s sat and sat hard for a good while, space jams with "45" on em will sit as well. Only thing we need for 2017 are concords.

Also by upping the hyped Retros to $220 takes away a good chunk of resellers business because they end up sitting and we end up copping for under retail like these indiglos. Idk for how long this trend will last but let's all enjoy it while we can. These are good times to cop shoes!
they only kinda sat for a week. and that's because it was a new retro+ and had glitter and what not. these are gonna fly

Back
Top Bottom