indiglo 14- 8/13/16

I feel you on that. I used to love looking through the eastbay catalog at all the shoes I wish I could have. Now I don't want any of the shoes in it lol.
I just skim through it once and give it too my daughter.
i used to wait at the mailbox for the final score ones so i could get on them dirt cheap prices asap lol

Black Toe's are still the best 14s of all time imo

Last Shot's are second, with Indiglo's a close third.

All three colorways plus the white/red are a must for any Air Jordan OG collection.

This is my only must have of the year
Everything else is just repeat/remaster of retros that have come out a million times already
Lots of time to wait still, but Im pleased that so far the hype for Indiglos is low

Would like the white/Reds again but that's it.

Had the first retro pair and they were nice.

I'd only line the white red if it came with the flat side not ribbed. the 14 white and ribbed just doesn't look good at all

How do these run size wise? I been size 14 in basketball shoes since I was 15. Always gone with Nike basketball shoes so when I got the masters to ball in (size 14) I was blown away how large they were on me. Can any one comment on the fitting of these?

as far as 14s go, there have only been 2 colorways that have ever really mattered to me... black toes and last shots. i grabbed 14 lows earlier this year, but have yet to wear them and not sure if i'll keep them. in retrospect, i can appreciate forest greens and cinders. ginger lows have grown on me me over the yers and i'd cop those in a heartbeat if they were to retro. never been a fan of oxys, but will most likely grab indiglos.

tired.gif

If the final product looks anything like this, I'm goin' to pass. I always wanted these, but all I REALLY need for the year is 2 pairs of BM 5's, 45 PE 11's, and a pair of the Black & Red 1's. I'm only sayin' that, because I'll be lucky if I'm able to get one pair. I know they're goin' to be on that limtied BS.

like i said i never had these so someone school me on what's wrong with those. not seeing it at 1st glance...

:nerd:

Indiglos were my first jordans ever.. I remember wearing them to my first day of the first grade.. These are an automatic cop for me and i predict they will sit for atleast a week

I'm hoping to retire my OG pair, but I'm gonna have to check these out in person. The height of recent 14's make that extendo tongue look like shin guards :smh:

The Black Toe and Laney's (last 14 OG colorways) did sell out fairly quickly. Don't think these will last too long having never been retro'ed before. But being $190 and releasing right around the OVO 12's and BM 5's could change that. Never been a whole lot of hype for 14's.

And I think the main thing people will complain about with these is the tongue height (as mentioned) and the material of the toe box. Lot of complaints about the thickness of that suede.

Back
Top Bottom