Infighting within the BLM movement....

They all come off as pimps to me. I stopped listening to Tariq a while back. After Umar's petty fighting with Boyce Watkins, I stopped checking for both of them as well. There will be no new leaders imo. The "man" has the game too sewn up. All it takes is some instigation and movements destroy themselves. That or the greed of these so called leaders.

I even stopped listening to Talib when he started to come off as an attention *****.

You shouldn't look for a leader though. I listen to these dudes cuz they talk some real ****. That's it. I don't look at them as MLK or something. I don't think they try to be either. I think if Tariq was fraudulent he would be on VH1 or one of them shows. He pretty much does his own thing. I think the Umar/Watkins situation is dumb but Umar still seems like a solid dude to me.

He was on MTV a few years back...I forgot what he was on for, but it had something to do with helping some HS kid get a date.

^ I know that. I'm talking about his own show doing some clown ****. That would be way more profitable than doing his Hidden Colors documentaries.

I mean many of you were coming at this dudes neck, I was wondering if any of you were going to post an comment on this?

A complete accounting of every dollar raised by Shaun King throughout the Black Lives Matter Movement

it's not being paranoid if people are really out to get you.

Seems like people were really oput to get this guy. :nerd:

Last edited:
I mean many of you were coming at this dudes neck, I was wondering if any of you were going to post an comment on this?

A complete accounting of every dollar raised by Shaun King throughout the Black Lives Matter Movement

it's not being paranoid if people are really out to get you.

Seems like people were really oput to get this guy. :nerd:

people on here just wanted to poke the fire that's all...a lot of folks don't agree with the blm movement and he is a easy target...deray is next though i can see it...they are already calling him out for trying to promote stuff on his twitter like spotify and such...

I dunno why but I continued to give him the benefit of the doubt because I never saw anything substantial... just chatter without proper sources.

Glad to see him defending himself against the criticism tho. Prolly still wont be enough to change his naysayers point of view but its pretty detailed

if they continue bashing dude I would hope that they return with a lil more substantial evidence to match his effort .

who knows what he did with some of the money. I will say Shaun is more thorough than Deray and that Netta chick. Deray/Netta are pawns

marching and getting arrested ain't helping black people at all
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

people on here just wanted to poke the fire that's all...a lot of folks don't agree with the blm movement and he is a easy target...deray is next though i can see it...they are already calling him out for trying to promote stuff on his twitter like spotify and such...

alot of SWS revealed themselves on this one.

People were a little too gleefull when this stuff was going down.

Now everyone's quiet when it lookes like it might be ********. :lol:

Glad to see dude hitting back with lawsuits. He absolutely has every right to do so if he is indeed on the up-n-up (which I'm assuming he is since he's going that route).

Funny how it's basically *crickets* in here from the folks who were the loudest earlier. :lol:

Shaun scamming King. What a disgrace. The curtain has lifted and people see that the BLM organization is here all about the checks and using black people's plight for fame. Glad Samaria Rice sees through all of the ****ery.

Back
Top Bottom