Info On Finding Cheap Flights

What's up NT, I've been searching for the best place to find flights for decent prices but not much luck. I would like to fly the week after Christmasbetween NY & FL (if that helps).
I know some of you are frequent fliers. Any sites, tips, or info you have would be appreciated.
glasses.gif

Theres never cheap flights around the holidays.

Try Sidestep.com

Thats the best advice I can give you.

anyone know the cheapest way to london from new york? seems like the taxes are almost as much as the flights themselves..

priceline.com name your own price, start at 33% of what the flight being shown are coming up

Beware of Priceline. Once you bid, you're committed. They'll stick you on a poorly timed, multi-connection flight and you're stuck with thatreservation.

Start with one or more of the major search engines (Kayak, Orbitz, etc.), then narrow it from there. Check southwest.com, too, if they're an option in yourarea. They don't list through the major search engines.

Fares for the holidays have been ticking up lately. Should have booked earlier. I don't advise waiting any longer if you know you're flying...

Originally Posted by DLo13

Beware of Priceline. Once you bid, you're committed. They'll stick you on a poorly timed, multi-connection flight and you're stuck with that reservation.

Start with one or more of the major search engines (Kayak, Orbitz, etc.), then narrow it from there. Check southwest.com, too, if they're an option in your area. They don't list through the major search engines.

Fares for the holidays have been ticking up lately. Should have booked earlier. I don't advise waiting any longer if you know you're flying...

Thank you. I've narrowed it down and will be purchasing the ticket within a few days.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Beware of Priceline. Once you bid, you're committed. They'll stick you on a poorly timed, multi-connection flight and you're stuck with that reservation.

Start with one or more of the major search engines (Kayak, Orbitz, etc.), then narrow it from there. Check southwest.com, too, if they're an option in your area. They don't list through the major search engines.

It'll never be more than 1 connection, tellls you so before you bid. Purchase the 17$ insurance and you can cancel no problem, plus even callthem and have them adjust your times. Don't purchase the insurance and you have to lie and say you're military to cancel free and be refunded. NowSouthwest, they'll have you on a bunch of damn connecting flights. 5 stops to get from OKC to NY! I jumped onpriceline name your own, OKc ->.ATL->NY, which was the same that every site had anyways since there was very few nonstops as well as the time was thesame since cross country outta OKC have a set time they leave I knew if it found me something it'd be between 6am and 9am.

Back
Top Bottom