Info on this shoe worn by Deion Sanders.

Originally Posted by mnman

I remember these from little league. They were out in 94 or 95 I believe.
smokin.gif
they was too expensive though, moms was havin none of it

Originally Posted by B Town Legend

smokin.gif
They were around $110 I believe. 

smokin.gif

If I'm not mistaken the OG deion's came out in the fall of 93, these came out in the spring of 94 for baseball season. I know fo sure the OG's dropped in the fall because they were everyone's back to school shoe (late summer/early fall) and these came the following spring. I remember the first time I saw them in the Eastbay catalog and was pissed because my baseball team colors were navy/carolina.

If I'm not mistaken the OG deion's came out in the fall of 93, these came out in the spring of 94 for baseball season. I know fo sure the OG's dropped in the fall because they were everyone's back to school shoe (late summer/early fall) and these came the following spring. I remember the first time I saw them in the Eastbay catalog and was pissed because my baseball team colors were navy/carolina.

Originally Posted by ponson02

I am pretty certain you are right they were from 94.  Greatest cleats ever as far as I'm concerned.

Originally Posted by ponson02

I am pretty certain you are right they were from 94.  Greatest cleats ever as far as I'm concerned.

smokin.gif
as a lil man comin up in a modest household back in '95, that might as well been a rack.

smokin.gif
as a lil man comin up in a modest household back in '95, that might as well been a rack.

One of my favorites of all time. Even if I would worn those things to school everyday cleated and all, my folks would have never dropped for these back in the day.
pimp.gif

One of my favorites of all time. Even if I would worn those things to school everyday cleated and all, my folks would have never dropped for these back in the day.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by poetic

pimp.gif
Weren't they great.  Better than most shoes and they were a cleat.  If they retroed these they would make a killing.

Originally Posted by poetic

pimp.gif
Weren't they great.  Better than most shoes and they were a cleat.  If they retroed these they would make a killing.

Back
Top Bottom