infrared 6 2014 LC

the seller says he got from a store called "shopmyexchange.com" which is a store only for people serving in the army he sent me a video of him waiting online and he even included the receipt its just that i never heard of shopmyexchange that give army guys discounts he paid 140 for these.

the seller says he got from a store called "shopmyexchange.com" which is a store only for people serving in the army he sent me a video of him waiting online and he even included the receipt its just that i never heard of shopmyexchange that give army guys discounts he paid 140 for these.
If that's true I hope you are getting his discount.

Story seems to check out they do have stores that give people in the services discounts like that, I was trying to go to one but the lines are really long. Those shoes are Authentic though

Back
Top Bottom