* * * Infrared AM90 AF1 * * *

Only way I could see that as the final release is if it was a 3-level pack with a regular, premium & a supreme model releasing. I'd assume the AM 95 inspired's are the Supremes, the ACG's are the Premiums & the AM 90's the regular GR. Still hope they do something to them cause they are not hot at all.
D-MIZACK ~ Venti Sized Pimpin 4 Da Breezies ~​

i actually kinda like these. they could definetly use some more infrared though. maybe the laces?

i dont think those are the right ones, from the pictures that a shop owner showed me I could have sworn they had the mesh toebox like on the 90s. i remember being amazed by them and im def. not by these. almost sure those are the right shoes

I want to see how theyll look like with infrared shoelaces
It's GEN-e-ric, GEN-E-RIC ! ! !​

These aren't all that, but they are way better than the Neon 95 joints.
TEAM AM FAM
illphil93@aol.com/AIM illphillip
1st EDITION HALLOWEEN AF1 Sz 9.5 FOR SALE
$175 GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY OCT. 31

ill take this shoe for example:
dunk_hi_pre_gry_blk_pine.jpg

dunk_hi_pre_gry_blk_pine_8.jpg

a take on this originial concept:
tr1.jpg

Just like the am90, the colors and design, and layering thats presented in orginial form all gets thrown out when you go to a simplified design. They are better off doing their own originial concepts on the af1. they tend to look better. you cant copy a complex scheme onto something basic and expect it to work.

the am95 neon tends to work namely because of the transparent midsole. here in both instances of the am90 infrared and the dunk, it just doesnt seem right.

another example:
trainer91_gry_maize.jpg

Dunk_High_Trainer_91_01.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Quote:
as for these airmax af1 hybrids i think the neon 95's are gonna take the cake!
you know that i talk to all the shop owners and i find out what's selling. people that collect only sneakers with clean colorways and good materials are in the vast minority. we are strictly a niche market. they have butchered soooo many retros in horrid colorways, yet they still manage to sell fair enough. don't even get me started on the air force ones this year. even if all the stores get stuck with that garbage....nike stilll made their profits
STOP THE GIMMICKS​

I can't stand the hybrid concept but ^those bo jackson dunks aren't terrible.
Washington Wizards
"YOU DON'T WIPE THAT ____, YOU BLOT THAT ____, THIS IS $25,000 ALPACA"

why wont they make TRUE hybrids like they did with the trainer dunks or the 360 hybrids?
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

straight basura

3 4 5
YO, DO ME A FAVOR?
ACCIDENTALLY STEP ON YOUR WHITE SUNGLASSES

R.I.P. Brian Doremus​

man these are garbage.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Not bad, not good. They'd have to be on the clearance rack.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

passing on these coppin the neons for sure now
"The american dream wasn't meant for me, cause lady liberty's a hypocrite she lied to me, promised me freedom, education, and equality never gave me nothing but slavery but now look at how dangerous you made me callin me a mad man because i'm strong and bold"

-tupac

:smh:
smh.gif
Nike is just killin all the AF1's :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

Back
Top Bottom