Injury Bug Could Hurt Phillies' World Series Chances

I know everyone is logically expecting a Philly-Boston WS, but there are major concerns over Chase Utley's right knee and Domonic Brown just broke a bone in his hand. Brown will be out 4 to 6 weeks.
Their rotation is set but Philly might have lots of trouble replacing Werth. Rollins needs to step it up big time with Ibanez's role diminishing. 

Let's keep an eye out on the injuries. Bad luck so far for the Phillies. 

I know everyone is logically expecting a Philly-Boston WS, but there are major concerns over Chase Utley's right knee and Domonic Brown just broke a bone in his hand. Brown will be out 4 to 6 weeks.
Their rotation is set but Philly might have lots of trouble replacing Werth. Rollins needs to step it up big time with Ibanez's role diminishing. 

Let's keep an eye out on the injuries. Bad luck so far for the Phillies. 

There isn't an MLB thread stickied or anything. October isn't 7 months away or anything.

There isn't an MLB thread stickied or anything. October isn't 7 months away or anything.

I guess you found your niche being sarcastic. And to think you were getting on another poster for being negative 
laugh.gif

This isn't recent and relevant baseball news regarding the Phillies or anything. It's not like NTers are making Playoff predictions with October seven months away or anything. 

Fall back, David Duchovny.  

I guess you found your niche being sarcastic. And to think you were getting on another poster for being negative 
laugh.gif

This isn't recent and relevant baseball news regarding the Phillies or anything. It's not like NTers are making Playoff predictions with October seven months away or anything. 

I was getting on that dude for being "negative" to NT as a whole. I bring "negativity" to individual posters who I think deserve it. This is not thread worthy. There is an MLB thread stickied. Do you really think people interested in the MLB are not checking that thread? Do you think they just bypass it, waiting for someone to make a new thread on a single issue? They actually want posts on the MLB as spread out as possible? They want to open as many tabs as possible?

I was getting on that dude for being "negative" to NT as a whole. I bring "negativity" to individual posters who I think deserve it. This is not thread worthy. There is an MLB thread stickied. Do you really think people interested in the MLB are not checking that thread? Do you think they just bypass it, waiting for someone to make a new thread on a single issue? They actually want posts on the MLB as spread out as possible? They want to open as many tabs as possible?

Originally Posted by HankMoody

shut up.

shut up.

baseball isn't basketball. very hard to predict who will be in the world series most years

baseball isn't basketball. very hard to predict who will be in the world series most years

Easier to read through one thread pertaining to one particular topic,than one major thread littered with an accountrement of stories.

Easier to read through one thread pertaining to one particular topic,than one major thread littered with an accountrement of stories.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

laugh.gif

QFT.

Anyway, this should be the only thing that holds them back from at least getting to the WS.  What they really need to do is keep that rotation healthy all season. If they can do that, they'll be fine. This team only needs to get to the playoffs.

Take some time getting that lineup healthy because that rotation is good for many wins, regardless if there a few holes in that lineup.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

laugh.gif

QFT.

Anyway, this should be the only thing that holds them back from at least getting to the WS.  What they really need to do is keep that rotation healthy all season. If they can do that, they'll be fine. This team only needs to get to the playoffs.

Take some time getting that lineup healthy because that rotation is good for many wins, regardless if there a few holes in that lineup.

Back
Top Bottom