Insane video game trailer for "Hatred" vol. when is a video game TOO violent?

I hope this game fails and gets buried. Outrage over blatant ones like this will lead to stifling of good open world games like GTA.

Na. We're past the violent video games make people violent crap. That's been proven totally false.

And R* would never make a game like this.

I can see why people would think it's different, sure, but to me video game murder is video game murder.

I don't care about the tone or w/e it is that people are bringing up.

It's a damn game, who cares?

This isn't even an original concept it's been done a zillion times.

That's why I'm not surprised by the content or the reaction :lol: if you've been gaming for a while none of this should be surprising.

Kinda reminds me of the movie Rampage minus a plot.

Lol Nah b', they need to ban this **** asap. Let this get in the wrong hands of a misguided, highly impressionable youth and it's going down in the worst way possible.

Last edited:
Lol Nah b', they need to ban this **** asap. Let this get in the wrong hands of a misguided, highly impressionable youth and it's going down in the worst way possible.

You guys have to stop w/ this, :lol:

By the way, anybody remember this game?

It's the same thing.

By the way, anybody remember this game?

It's the same thing.

This was my first ps3 game!!! Used to play manhunt too when i was like 12. Gta is also my favorite game ever and im totally fine right now, never crossed my mind to kill somebody. If a murderder wants to murder then no game will ever triger that. One poster might be even right, it might get of somebodys steam. Relax guys its just a game lol

Good answer.

:lol: I use Trevor almost exclusively for random carnage and destruction.

Trevor did have a rampage in the hood doe.

I didn't eem know that. Or maybe I just never got around to doing that rampage mission.

You do learn something new errday

roll.gif
 at "you can play gta without killing a single innocent person"

they are video game characters 

Back
Top Bottom