Inside Info on 2013 releases

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

^

for me I couldn't get grapes because they didn't release in GS
30t6p3b.gif
I was HEART broken.

Also, in 2006 alotta people weren't financially able to buy themselves the shoes they wanted. I mean, think about it; yea we are grown now and grown then but you can't forget the people that were not. THAT'S why they keep re-releasing the same stuff.

I'm happy the grapes are rereleasing because I wasn't able to get them when they originally came out. I hope they are a GR too, which nowadays EVERY retro releases in GS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
GRAPES HERE I COME!!!

Easy pass on the laneys.... only reason i'd cop those is because I was still believing the fabled pack from last summer

The Laney's are dope bro.
There's a lot of significance to them.

I'm gonna try and cop both.
to each his own , but I was never really into them even when they first came out. 

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

oh my goodness.....this means the Black infrared VI's will be releasing in 2014?

probably in the crap suede material bro

Originally Posted by blco02

I find it hillarious that a shoe that no one wanted last time around is so highly sought after now. I'm talking about the Laneys- they were on sales racks at FootLocker for $59.
If not cheaper..

I agree with what one guy said on the first page, they might as well start dropping the odd Wizards inspired c/w in there as at the very least white/blue c/w's always tend to be very clean and with a little bronze or copper added in the right way can make for a really nice touch.

Originally Posted by blco02

I find it hillarious that a shoe that no one wanted last time around is so highly sought after now. I'm talking about the Laneys- they were on sales racks at FootLocker for $59.

Laneys are ugly IMO. Grapes..... finally
tongue.gif

Is there any confirmation about the Laney's? Sadly once they drop every kid on the block will have two pairs lol

Back
Top Bottom