Internet Nostalgia Thread

Counterstrike/Day of Defeat updates talking all night to download
laugh.gif
I use to sneak onto the computer at night when everyone was sleeping to download it. My Mom would get furious.

Downloading a bunch of :30 clips 
keystyling on forums and winmx chatrooms

niketowndotcom when it had the red background

when you first found out about emulators

Originally Posted by Questions03

The dial-up noises....

i remember trying to get online at night and not waking up the fam.. thought i was doing it as soon as AOL instant messenger auto signed me in
smokin.gif

The dial-up noises....

i remember trying to get online at night and not waking up the fam.. thought i was doing it as soon as AOL instant messenger auto signed me in
smokin.gif

The dial-up noises....

smokin.gif

The dial-up noises....

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by HighRep87

The dial-up noises....
smokin.gif
^ That
laugh.gif

When pr0n couldn't be streamed.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

The dial-up noises....
smokin.gif
^ That
laugh.gif

When pr0n couldn't be streamed.

Looking at these posts seems like I had it made. I was the only kid in school with a cable modem back in 1999 (charger ftw) It was 50 a month but I was able to pay it from slanging burned cd's. I had the marshall mathers LP 3 weeks before retail, and it sold like hotcakes. I was making 20$ selling cds on a bad day.

Looking at these posts seems like I had it made. I was the only kid in school with a cable modem back in 1999 (charger ftw) It was 50 a month but I was able to pay it from slanging burned cd's. I had the marshall mathers LP 3 weeks before retail, and it sold like hotcakes. I was making 20$ selling cds on a bad day.

man I acutally saw someone with a aol 1000 hour cd in the dorm the otherday straight fell to the floor
laugh.gif

man I acutally saw someone with a aol 1000 hour cd in the dorm the otherday straight fell to the floor
laugh.gif

When printers at home started becoming more common, I once used a black and color ink cartridge on printing DBZ pictures to put on my folder and walls. Mom was real mad 
roll.gif

When printers at home started becoming more common, I once used a black and color ink cartridge on printing DBZ pictures to put on my folder and walls. Mom was real mad 
roll.gif

the real napster....56K external modems...Pentium 3 @ 400 megahertz aol 4.0..... the dial up noise....the aol chatrooms. I used to go hard on those chatrooms....chatting with older ladies, telling them I was 21..asking for a naked pic, and getting one. Yea I was like 17 at the time so don't flame me. 
laugh.gif

the real napster....56K external modems...Pentium 3 @ 400 megahertz aol 4.0..... the dial up noise....the aol chatrooms. I used to go hard on those chatrooms....chatting with older ladies, telling them I was 21..asking for a naked pic, and getting one. Yea I was like 17 at the time so don't flame me. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BK201

In this thread: we post old memories of the internet.
Remember when you actually liked popups? I won a 100,000 dollars? Word? Click, click, click, clicketty click. Please enter your SSN You lied.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

New Aol CD
pimp.gif
� 1000 hours?
eek.gif

First time getting on Youtube was
pimp.gif
Evolution of dance.
pimp.gif
Anyone remember some dude named Chad Warden?
laugh.gif

I will never forget about finding Preston. He has ruined the lives of many men. Shaggy and Ramon.�
30t6p3b.gif
I be jelly.
Buffering, buffering, buffering, buffering.
The pic loaded!
eek.gif

30 sec youtube clip taking hours to load.
56K connection, you mad?
Mom I know this may sound crazy but the prince of Nigeria sent me an email and he says I have an account in a bank that has a million dollars in it.
What's your credit card number?

shoot. I had a 486 back then with Windows 3.1. Turn on the computer and ms-dos boots up. You would have to type "win31" to start up windows from dos. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BK201

In this thread: we post old memories of the internet.
Remember when you actually liked popups? I won a 100,000 dollars? Word? Click, click, click, clicketty click. Please enter your SSN You lied.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

New Aol CD
pimp.gif
� 1000 hours?
eek.gif

First time getting on Youtube was
pimp.gif
Evolution of dance.
pimp.gif
Anyone remember some dude named Chad Warden?
laugh.gif

I will never forget about finding Preston. He has ruined the lives of many men. Shaggy and Ramon.�
30t6p3b.gif
I be jelly.
Buffering, buffering, buffering, buffering.
The pic loaded!
eek.gif

30 sec youtube clip taking hours to load.
56K connection, you mad?
Mom I know this may sound crazy but the prince of Nigeria sent me an email and he says I have an account in a bank that has a million dollars in it.
What's your credit card number?

shoot. I had a 486 back then with Windows 3.1. Turn on the computer and ms-dos boots up. You would have to type "win31" to start up windows from dos. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom