Internet Nostalgia Thread

- Keeping the computer on all night to download music/ CS updates
50-100MB files, est DL time: 3hrs 
tired.gif

^ Wouldnt Forrest Gump get recognition first though? Buddy Holly came out 95 and Gump in 94. Unless Im understanding. 80

^ Wouldnt Forrest Gump get recognition first though? Buddy Holly came out 95 and Gump in 94. Unless Im understanding. 80

Anyone remember that computer game where you're trying to catch a unicorn and of course you never do? You're wondering around in a forest

Anyone remember that computer game where you're trying to catch a unicorn and of course you never do? You're wondering around in a forest

anyone remember a super old computer game where it was like small hexagons and you were a different color soldier and tried to capture each one. you could like upgrade the little dudes and take over more stuff. I always wanted to find that game but never could

anyone remember a super old computer game where it was like small hexagons and you were a different color soldier and tried to capture each one. you could like upgrade the little dudes and take over more stuff. I always wanted to find that game but never could

I used to abuse newgrounds.com back in the day, greatest online gaming site ever
pimp.gif

who remembers the first time they went to whitehouse.com
laugh.gif
boy was I surprised

I used to abuse newgrounds.com back in the day, greatest online gaming site ever
pimp.gif

who remembers the first time they went to whitehouse.com
laugh.gif
boy was I surprised

Back
Top Bottom