Into The Badlands(Amc Sunday)

How pilgrim and douche mk still alive? pilgrim was right on top of the explosion and douche mk was in front of the blast. Makes no sense.

They should’ve killed the witch instead of keeping her prisoner. Convenient that she suddenly had fighting skills to escape.

Dam Pilgrim decapitated Nix with his hands

MK back to smoking that opium

Silvermoon just straight up told Widow she better get an abortion while Gaius all excited he knocked her up

Sunnys Sister actually killed Magnus this time

Dunno why they had to have Nix die brutally like that. At least let bae keep her head.

Wonder if we'll see Sunny or The Widow get their gift unlocked somehow next week in the finale. Otherwise, I don't see how Pilgrim is defeated unless Cressida and MK turn against him or something

Sunny has to have his gift unlocked next week.

Plus I thought Widow already had her gift unlocked by the Abbott.

Dunno who can unlock it. Maybe pilgrim’s priestess who looks like she’s gonna betray him.

I’m still waiting for someone to cut mk’s stupid head off.

Yeah they definitely weren't ready to end this yet. Thoughts
  • Sunnys gift was whack as ****, I bet it would of been dope if the series continued
  • MK death was whack as ****. If he had to die it should of been at the hand of Sunny or the chick he clearly still cared for
  • Her half way surviving that stab was kind of weak too
  • Widow's dialogue was whack too "Your going to feel my pain", she acting real innocent acting like she didn't imprison and torture MK earlier in the show
I hope the actor who played Sunny does more stuff I like him. Cannot believe Netflix aint get him to play Spike over Harold

Dam how could AMC do this to us when theres so much potential for more with that ending, reintroduction of Guns to the badlands

Widow's gift had her using force powers immediately

Sunny in limbo with the master and she said his mortal side was rejuvenating, he was going to come back more powerful

Cressida getting away on the boat in search of her new pilgrim

Wonder who the Baron returning to the badlands thats more evil than Pilgrim would be, one that used guns i would assume

Emily Beecham who plays the Widow needs to be in action movies

Since Netflix has Wu Assassins coming out, Cinemax has Warrior right now. Come on Amazon or Hulu pick this up

Not buying craterface MK being a match for Widow, Tilda, and her by.

Tight Cressida aint die.

They had to gang up on Pilgrim to win. I was expecting Sunnyçs sister to just unlock his gift and memories.

Finding the gun was just okay but since I know this the last season that's not going anywhere.

Would be great if somebody picked this up.

That scene with Cressida escaping on boat going like 2 mph from Moon was the most unintentionally hilarious scene in the show. "I'll find you sooner or later, you can't hide from me! I'll get you Cressida! You hear me!? Cressida? You still there?" Two seconds later, He kills two people twenty feet away with darts shot from his hand

That scene with Cressida escaping on boat going like 2 mph from Moon was the most unintentionally hilarious scene in the show. "I'll find you sooner or later, you can't hide from me! I'll get you Cressida! You hear me!? Cressida? You still there?" Two seconds later, He kills two people twenty feet away with darts shot from his hand
So ****ing stupid.

She wasnt even looking behind. He could've darted her from where he was :lol:

The Widow out here winning big awards, need to watch this and some more of her work. She really should get a female action film like how they gave that Russian Model Sasha Luss one coming up with Anna

Getting caught up on the eps after the mid-season break and it just dawned on me. This show is full of badass women and they don't get much shine. Especially in today's climate. People are praising characters like Arya Stark but The Widow went from nothing to something and would eviscerate any GoT character.

Back
Top Bottom