Introducing the Microsoft Surface

Looked at all the options and specs that these companies are offering for Windows 8 and it looks like the Lenovo Yoga 13 is the best ultrabook/tablet I've seen so far under $1000.  Forget the Surface Pro, Macbook Air, and iPad. I'm coppin this. 

looks really good
Got this Monday.  Love this thing.  Upgraded to 8GB ram.  So damn fast.  Boots up to lock screen in 4-5 seconds. Running Metro and Desktop apps are so smooth and fast. 

Damn wish I could have copped one of those refurbished 64gb. So how do you like it? Does anyone else have a RT? Im thinking about getting one at full price as crazy as that sounds.

got my mom the RT last Christmas, but i don't see her much.  She loves it, but I'd rather cop a Surface Pro.

Damn wish I could have copped one of those refurbished 64gb. So how do you like it? Does anyone else have a RT? Im thinking about getting one at full price as crazy as that sounds.

love it. Been using it while I'm on the train, while I do cardio in the gym, while I'm chillin at the house.

Don't understand some of the reviews complaining about it being 720p screen, still looks crisp imo. The battery is :smokin too.

Mostly been using it for web browsing, youtube, netflix, games. Once I start college again I might buy the keyboard and use the Microsoft Office on it.

Last edited:
I don't know anyone who had or has one. Only people i've seen use it are hosts on nfl network and quarterbacks on the sidelines during games.

Around '15 when I got my MBP, my co-worker got a Surface. She thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Always kept making these comparisons that her surface can do this and that. Clearly trying to throw shade at me for having a MBP. I always just gave her a :🤷:

Back
Top Bottom