Iowa Becomes Third State to Allow Gay Marriage

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Separation of church and state ftw. Even if it's a sin, I don't give a damn. Let them gays marry and have gay babies lol
smile.gif

Organized religion ftl. I've got faith but I ain't got religion. All of those holy scriptures are crap. They all have an inkling of the truth but they aren't the truth. Never trust 100% what is written by man and his motives.
you sir are the smartest religious person that i've ever met in my life.

You acknowledge that your faith leads you to believe that its wrong, yet you realize that not everybody believes what you believe. Also that forcing your religious beliefs upon them is wrong... you sir have slightly restored faith in the notion that religious people can be intelligent & individual thinkers
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. But in any case, it doesn't matter. I'm not religious per se. I just believe in a creator (we'll call him/her God(s)), morals, karma, etc.
I also believe in science. And don't believe that God(s) and science are mutually exclusive.
na im being completely serious bout that. You're one of the first "religious" people who has said that they are ok with gaymarriage.

Lame
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

to think of the day ill see 2 same sex couple holding hands and all that. makes me sick this is stuff is "alright" now most gay people do it justfor
the attention ESP the girls. with all these new found homosexuals the world is in trouble.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Lame
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

to think of the day ill see 2 same sex couple holding hands and all that. makes me sick this is stuff is "alright" now most gay people do it just for
the attention ESP the girls. with all these new found homosexuals the world is in trouble.
tired.gif

Lame
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

to think of the day ill see 2 same sex couple holding hands and all that. makes me sick this is stuff is "alright" now most gay people do it just for

makes me sick stupid people like you exist
but what can you do yanno
grin.gif

Lame
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

to think of the day ill see 2 morons walking around and all that. makes me sick this is stuff we have to deal with now. most idiots just do it for theattention. ESP the guys. with all these new found idiots, the world is in trouble.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Lame
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

to think of the day ill see 2 morons walking around and all that. makes me sick this is stuff we have to deal with now. most idiots just do it for the attention. ESP the guys. with all these new found idiots, the world is in trouble.
laugh.gif
hilarious.

Lame
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ignorant people like you are the reason the world is in trouble. How will those 2 guys holding hands haveANY effect on your pathetic life?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Lame
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

to think of the day ill see 2 morons walking around and all that. makes me sick this is stuff we have to deal with now. most idiots just do it for the attention. ESP the guys. with all these new found idiots, the world is in trouble.
laugh.gif
hilarious.

RKO how do you feel about the gay marriage issue?

Yall are getting sucked into this pointless arguement.

People that are intelligent realize that you should be allowed to marry the person you wish to marry regardless of their sex.

Religious people on the other hand, think otherwise. But have no legitimate reason for that. They will claim that the bible & God say that its immoral

So just leave it alone guys.

im tellin yall, dont let them draw you into that argument

You keep sounding ignorant with many of your posts. Don't stereotype all religious people the way you love to do. I'm very religious and haveabsolutely nothing against homosexuality, and believe they should be allowed to get married. I also think it's sad that a lot of people get away withbashing religion on NT.

to each their own. I personally don't care for or believe in gay marriage, but hey, whatever floats your boat (no pun intended)

Lame
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
hilarious.

1218750363_resized.jpg

I'll pass on picking up that Lever2000 you left for me EB.
laugh.gif
Thiswill turn into a a episode of OZ on me.

"I had no choice"
roll.gif

Please tell me ya'll saw that episode
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
This will turn into a a episode of OZ on me.

"I had no choice"
roll.gif

embarassed.gif
Damn, I had my notes all lined up for Part 2.
laugh.gif
j/k

Lame
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

You deserve a gay son.

Originally Posted by 49ers650

laugh.gif

"I had no choice"
roll.gif

embarassed.gif
Damn, I had my notes all lined up for Part 2.
laugh.gif
j/k
laugh.gif

He left that bad boy in the wrapper too. You know how when you open a new pack it smells
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Lame
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
hilarious.

1218750363_resized.jpg

laugh.gif

"I had no choice"
roll.gif

embarassed.gif
na it wasnt a trap... i just wanted to know how you felt about it.

na it wasnt a trap... i just wanted to know how you felt about it.
Oh OK. Well I don't agree with them marrying or being gay as you and others already know, but I'm not going to tell them what they can andcan't do. Free will is something we all have. They have made their choice so I'll let God deal with it how He sees fit. I'll pray for them justlike I do everyone else. I'll treat them like I treat everybody else. I'll love for them like I do everybody else. If it came to voting, I wouldn'tvote on it. Live how you see fit. But don't force our church leaders to marry you (Even though I know it will come sooner or later).

Stay in your lane like I've chosen to do. If need be I will speak my mind. I hope that answers how I feel about it.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

its funny when something is shoved down your throat constantly for years, people just start going along with it

Back
Top Bottom