Iphone 4G Concept, vol. I'm Ready

springfieldxd

Banned
even though 4G in the US is a while away, i'm diggin' the concept of the next iPhone. check it out. sorry if late.

custom_1234270253798_iPhone_3.png

custom_1233666773499_NewiPhoneSpecs.jpg

courtesy of Gizmodo...

only thing i'm not down with is the 32GB part (why not 128 and up?) and the "true GPS" stuff... do they mean turn-by-turn GPS?

oh, and free DiplomattDot, Thunderchunk, and MR MONDAY NIGHT. let my people go.

Isn't this just a mock up made from a fan, And not Apple? iPhone will probably not look anything like the one in the pictures, but i hope it does because iwill definitely buy it then.

Not feelin em.
ohwell.gif

1st one is ugly thanks to the OD taper in the back. Plus it looks like it wants to backflip out your hand
smh.gif

and common videoconferencing? please, I have a hard enough time getting bars for just talking.

3rd generation iphone will be up for grabs by other carriers though. Would be great to see it end up on Sprint after the pre gets here
laugh.gif

These are just fan renderings. And I don't think they would call it 4g. Someone may have to confirm it for me but 3g in the current model stands for the 3gnetwork that it operates on.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

3g in the current model stands for the 3g network that it operates on.

It's crazy how many people aren't aware of this fact. 3G has been around way before iPhones.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

These are just fan renderings. And I don't think they would call it 4g. Someone may have to confirm it for me but 3g in the current model stands for the 3g network that it operates on.

yep so it'd be the 3rd generation

....but at the same time the 4g network is rolling out so it's possible that they'll just ride that for the next one too.

The new iPhone is already being tested out in San Francisco....
We should find out about the new iPhone later this year.

Hopefully it's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

only thing i'm not down with is the 32GB part (why not 128 and up?) and the "true GPS" stuff... do they mean turn-by-turn GPS?
why not 500 GB or 2 TB?only reason I got a touch instead of an iphone was because it wasn't 32gigs..

Damn....I spent a G when I bought my 3g in Russia.
But I dont care. this will be mine on release date. I'm beast for this

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

I beat you to the punch in the iPhone thread, LOL

figured...

i can't be up on nothing before everybody else...
laugh.gif
Lol, if it makes you feel any better I only was able to do it because I live in Kuwait and I am awake when you all are passed out or sleep.

The concepts are sick.

Back
Top Bottom