Iranian Man Doesnt Bathe Himself in over 60 years

From Fox: How long have you gone without bathing?

• 1-3 days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-7 days

• more than a week

• two weeks

• one month

• you dont want to know

• Total voters
laugh.gif
sick.gif
 at the poll

this thread LOL, I thought the picture of his feet was the bottom half of an elephant.

Last edited:
I take two showers a day, for that extra fresh sensation. 

In the morning if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.

After I remove the ice pack, I use a Deep Pore Cleanser Lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub.

(Out of the shower)

Then I apply an herb mint facial mask which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out, and makes you look older.

Then moisturiser, then an anti-ageing eye balm, followed by a final moisturising protective lotion.

[COLOR=#red]Dude be watching me while I shower[/COLOR] :smh:

we need to get his genes into the gene pool stat. he's probably resistant to everything

I was dead at "Its too late to bathe, he already morphed"

In the morning if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack  while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.

After I remove the ice pack, I use a Deep Pore Cleanser Lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub.

(Out of the shower)

Then I apply an herb mint facial mask which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out, and makes you look older.

Then moisturiser, then an anti-ageing eye balm, followed by a final moisturising protective lotion.
Watching this right now for the first time ever

In the morning if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack  while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.

(Out of the shower)

Dude be watching me while I shower  
mean.gif
LOLOLOLOL

Last edited:
would be oddly satisfying to watch somebody clean him heck I'd spray him with a hose

Mannnnnnn........I couldnt imagine not showering for a day. Gotta shower at least twice a day, 3 times in the summer.

This dude's skin looks like some ogre or goblin. That's probably were ppl got the idea for them, from ppl that don't bathe

He probably don't wipe his *** after he takes a dump either. Man I can't imagine what he smells like

Back
Top Bottom