Iraqi money:biggest theft in US history{The US has misplaced $6.6-billion intended for Iraq.} arti

wr

[h2]Iraqi money: biggest theft in US history[/h2]
intended-iraq-misplaced.n.jpg
 If you’re wondering where the government is putting all of their money, so would they.

[h2]Iraqi money: biggest theft in US history[/h2]
intended-iraq-misplaced.n.jpg
 If you’re wondering where the government is putting all of their money, so would they.

Our first mistake was sending CASH.  It really isn't that hard to complete a wire transfer to their central bank since we controlled the government at that time anyways.  I'm still wondering why the Federal Reserve is still printing so much money themselves since most people use their credit/debit cards anyways.

Our first mistake was sending CASH.  It really isn't that hard to complete a wire transfer to their central bank since we controlled the government at that time anyways.  I'm still wondering why the Federal Reserve is still printing so much money themselves since most people use their credit/debit cards anyways.

Given a 2004 legal agreement signed by two two countries, Iraqi officials are arguing that the disappearance puts the US at fault. Now the Iraqi government is considering taking America to court to reclaim the money.

Trolling 
30t6p3b.gif

Given a 2004 legal agreement signed by two two countries, Iraqi officials are arguing that the disappearance puts the US at fault. Now the Iraqi government is considering taking America to court to reclaim the money.

Trolling 
30t6p3b.gif

To put it in perspective, 6 Billion dollars is roughly what 2 weeks of the Iraq war cost. (
laugh.gif
)

Here's a decent article on the matter, which states the amount is actually 9 Billion: http://www.vanityfair.com...7/10/iraq_billions200710

Reminds me of the "oil for food" scam where we pretty much did the same thing. If you think this money was really just "stolen" .... 
roll.gif

To put it in perspective, 6 Billion dollars is roughly what 2 weeks of the Iraq war cost. (
laugh.gif
)

Here's a decent article on the matter, which states the amount is actually 9 Billion: http://www.vanityfair.com...7/10/iraq_billions200710

Reminds me of the "oil for food" scam where we pretty much did the same thing. If you think this money was really just "stolen" .... 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom