Iraqi money:biggest theft in US history{The US has misplaced $6.6-billion intended for Iraq.} arti

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by rashi

Social Security is not and never has been a "trust fund" or an "insurance program".

Helvering v. Davis 1937

"The proceeds of both employee and employer taxes are to be paid into the treasury like any other internal revenue generally, and are not earmarked in anyway."

Which means the taxes go into the General Fund, not a "trust fund".

Fleming v. Nestor 1960

"To engraft upon Social Security system a concept of "accrued property rights" would deprive it of the flexibility and boldness in adjustment to ever-changing conditions which it demands."

Which means it is not your money.

SSA.gov

"Entitlement to Social Security benefits is not [a] contractual right."

Which means:

U.S. Government - "F-U pay me."

http://www.ssa.gov/oact/progdata/fundFAQ.html

Eh. What can we do at this point is the question.

Party like we're French.

Guillotine%252BT304190A.jpg

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by rashi

Social Security is not and never has been a "trust fund" or an "insurance program".

Helvering v. Davis 1937

"The proceeds of both employee and employer taxes are to be paid into the treasury like any other internal revenue generally, and are not earmarked in anyway."

Which means the taxes go into the General Fund, not a "trust fund".

Fleming v. Nestor 1960

"To engraft upon Social Security system a concept of "accrued property rights" would deprive it of the flexibility and boldness in adjustment to ever-changing conditions which it demands."

Which means it is not your money.

SSA.gov

"Entitlement to Social Security benefits is not [a] contractual right."

Which means:

U.S. Government - "F-U pay me."

http://www.ssa.gov/oact/progdata/fundFAQ.html

Eh. What can we do at this point is the question.

Party like we're French.

Guillotine%252BT304190A.jpg

I have a question, well a few actually.

1. Is this lost cash going to come out of the pockets of the working class citizens?
2. Do you know if the money people have put into banks and other financial institutions is going to be used as a way to make up for this loss although your account may say you have what you put into it?
3. Is there any good news regarding our government and it's use of power? (Seeing as money equates to power in this country these days.)

No sarcasm, no charades. I am just asking questions here to possibly explain to others who may have questions when I talk about it outside of here.

I have a question, well a few actually.

1. Is this lost cash going to come out of the pockets of the working class citizens?
2. Do you know if the money people have put into banks and other financial institutions is going to be used as a way to make up for this loss although your account may say you have what you put into it?
3. Is there any good news regarding our government and it's use of power? (Seeing as money equates to power in this country these days.)

No sarcasm, no charades. I am just asking questions here to possibly explain to others who may have questions when I talk about it outside of here.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Hey Rashi, I'm sayin...If you hate how America does and is soooooo much...then get the %##! out already. 

Where did I ever say I hate America? Do I hate the government? Yes. America? No.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Hey Rashi, I'm sayin...If you hate how America does and is soooooo much...then get the %##! out already. 

Where did I ever say I hate America? Do I hate the government? Yes. America? No.

I agree. the idea of america versus how things really go down are two different things. I really think America never really got a chance to live up to what it was supposed to be in theory by the founding fathers. I think it was sabotaged a long time ago and we just hear these talking heads spew out of context quotes from the builders of this nation as if what goes on today is what the founding father had in mind when they wrote all those books and letters and ideas to each other.

Majority of the people printed on the money would not agree with the way their legacy is being carried out on promissory notes of debt to the federal banking institution. The very institutions some of them regarded as the enemies of liberty.

I agree. the idea of america versus how things really go down are two different things. I really think America never really got a chance to live up to what it was supposed to be in theory by the founding fathers. I think it was sabotaged a long time ago and we just hear these talking heads spew out of context quotes from the builders of this nation as if what goes on today is what the founding father had in mind when they wrote all those books and letters and ideas to each other.

Majority of the people printed on the money would not agree with the way their legacy is being carried out on promissory notes of debt to the federal banking institution. The very institutions some of them regarded as the enemies of liberty.

Back
Top Bottom