Iron Man 3 (Movie Thread)-05/03/13 - New Trailer pg12 - Suits on Suits on Suits

cant wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by retrospect90

I like Iron Man but I didn't think they were going to come out with a 3rd one. What else is there to bring up? I hope Scarlett is in it though.
Movies like this are almost always guaranteed to be a trilogy.  I think he signed on for a few more plus more Avengers films.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by retrospect90

I like Iron Man but I didn't think they were going to come out with a 3rd one. What else is there to bring up? I hope Scarlett is in it though.
Movies like this are almost always guaranteed to be a trilogy.  I think he signed on for a few more plus more Avengers films.

This is actually the last film in his contract along with Cheadle. I am not sure if he is signed on for Avengers 2 but he likely is but after IM3, they'd have to re-negotiate his contract in which they'll pay him a lot more. He made $50mil+ in the Avengers and still growing because he gets a gross percentage of the revenue. He'll also get a percentage from IM3 and likely A2 and I really just see it growing the more films he makes. So we'll see how many more films RDJ makes.
Scarlett is rumored to be making $20mil for Avengers 2. 

I hope it makes up for the horrible Iron Man 2 movie they put out..I have tried to watch it different times in hopes that I like it..but can't get into it as much as Iron Man 1..

Originally Posted by Mr K

Guy Pearse suited up

Iron-Patriot-02.jpg

It's not Pearce, it's a stunt guy. The suit is just a painted War Machine suit, you can tell from the gun mounted on the back. 
Kevin Feige    They were online. The not fun thing is that it’s online and you don’t have a lot of control over that stuff anymore. The reason it was online is because it was a real practical suit. And it was on the set and someone took a picture of it. It’s an actual awesomely designed suit that Mr. Cheadle does get to wear at certain points in the movie.

So i just saw this, and im not into marvel like that until these movies started popping out so can can anyone share some light in ant man?

9g9eld.jpg

I give Marvel credit for striking while the iron is hot, they got these dudes working their butts off! Bout to be 3 movies in 3 years for Helmsworth and Evans and 3 movies in 4 years for Downey Jr.

^
Yeah, they have a movie assembly line going on.  They have some under contract for 6-8 movies already.  Some will be in their own movies, make cameos in other ones, and also be in Avengers.

Back
Top Bottom