Iron Man 3 (Movie Thread)-05/03/13 - New Trailer pg12 - Suits on Suits on Suits

it premiered in Hollywood tonight

Got mixed emotion about this movie. I'll probably read some reviews to see what they take on it.

Definitely enjoyed Avengers more than this tho.

Kingsley :wow: :pimp:

Great performance by him?

Can you compare it to other MC/DC villains in film?

That's my opinion, though.

Just based it on how i enjoyed their performances. Plus, i'm not a comic book guy..so i don't really know if they portrayed the certain character well.

Kingsley is just a great actor and the main reason I have no problem with him playing Mandarin.

Why do I have a feeling someone here will lsip up and type up some spoilers? :lol: I think it is time to avoid this thread as much as possible.

^I actually read some spoilers on accident from some UK troll...... hopefully they were made up.

Is this amovie where i'll need to watch a few times to fully appreciate everything??

^I actually read some spoilers on accident from some UK troll...... hopefully they were made up.

Is this amovie where i'll need to watch a few times to fully appreciate everything??

I don't think they were made up :lol: :nerd:

That's how i feel too.. one thing i'll say tho.. forget about Avengers before watching this one

That's how i feel too.. one thing i'll say tho.. forget about Avengers before watching this one

Hearing its not better than Avengers, but I thought Avengers was VERY overrated...So I'm not worried one bit.

The only movie that'll be better than avengers is avengers 2. But I bet you the CG in GotG is gonna be nuts! I'm ready Thor 2 and amazing Spider-Man 2. But man how cool is Stan Lee?? He's the GOAT

so its the best iron man movie but not better than avengers?
also how long is the movie?

If it's as good as the first Iron Man I would be happy but I'm hearing it's the best Iron Man film, can't wait :smokin

RDJ swag is on another level man :lol:

Gywenth Paltrow has gotten better with age damn she looks good there :evil:

Just watched it two nights ago (it premiered here in Australia earlier). IMO much better than the very mediocre second one, and about in line with the first movie. I was entertained throughout. I didnt think they had anything left in the tank with this series, but I'm glad i was wrong.

Just watched it two nights ago (it premiered here in Australia earlier). IMO much better than the very mediocre second one, and about in line with the first movie. I was entertained throughout. I didnt think they had anything left in the tank with this series, but I'm glad i was wrong.

Is there a scene after the credits? No spoilers about content please.

Is there a scene after the credits? No spoilers about content please.
Yes...

but I'm hoping the US version has 2 
nerd.gif

When is this showing in US?

Got some questions for the comic book guys
laugh.gif
Next friday 
tired.gif

Hopefully when I'm in the UK I get to catch Man Of Steel early (compared to the US release date anyways)! 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom