Is 11 inches enough to satisfy you?

i hate subway

they are way too overpriced

i got a tuna footlong a veggie footlong and chips for 15 bucks

and they skimp on vegetables.

thinking of ordering a big party sub and not picking it up to really stick it to em

:lol: :rofl: do it fam.

I like subway, but damb. That's just wrong. If you think about all of the inches they've saved aqnd all the money they've saved, its just messed up.

like, for every 12 subs, they saved 12 inches, so a whole sandwhich. So every 144 subs, they've saved 12 subs. smh, Fellsbatman

Damn, Subway used to cut the bread from the top at al angle. I was kinda pissed when they stopped doing that, probably not gonna buy from them anymore after this news. 

It's not long enough, and there definitely isn't enough meat. |I

Last edited:
i can't fit more than 6 inches inside me.

It's all about different angles. Also, try to work it in slowly, maybe even using your hands for assistance. A friend could also aid you in this dilemma.

I have no doubt that with enough time and practice you'll be working your way up to maybe even 2 at a time !! Skys the limit

Last edited:
Whatchay'all know about homemade sandwiches doe?
No seriously, who makes their own sandwiches?
If so, teach me.
okay lemme put u on game

start off with ur type of waffle

Yo real talk has anyone ever tried making a sandwich with like ham, mustard, etc. with a dry waffle?

Regular Waffles don't have a sweet taste right? Haven't had them in a while . . .

EDIT:

03-Pork-Chop-Waffle-Sandwich.jpg

EDIT 2

162482110.jpg

Last edited:
i can't fit more than 6 inches inside me.

It's all about different angles. Also, try to work it in slowly, maybe even using your hands for assistance. A friend could also aid you in this dilemma.

I have no doubt that with enough time and practice you'll be working your way up to maybe even 2 at a time !! Skys the limit

Alright, this isn't funny anymore :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

**** :rofl:

:lol: :lol: All these papi comments puts everything over the top.

Last edited:
11 is fine because that one extra missing inch is probably coming from the tip where there's not much meat. Most of the meat is in the middle so the eleven inches more than fills me up.

What ya'll need is a plug though, that way when you go in, you're homeboy can hook you up with extra meat..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom