Is 50 coming back strong??

laugh.gif
did this man just quote himself

regardless if he fell off or not he still is one of the top dogs in the game today.... he builded an empire, got clothes, record deals, endorsements, tv showsand so on... but his album gotta be top notch......

hes not and prob wont be as strong as he was when he first came out.. but hes still making plenty of $

Anything should be better than curtis.

Nah but on the real these songs that have come out from the BISD album sound coo. Hopefully those aren't the only ones tho.

I don't know I'm pretty open minded on most artists but I just don't see anything that makes me want this album. I'm looking forward to a Bank$album more and he fell off just as hard. 50 just lost his allure

ehhhhh i dunno his head got 2 big and til this day he still hasnt faced the fact that he's just not hot anymore
ohwell.gif

He doesn't need to give it all anymore. It's hard to convince someone who is a business man, to put forth the same effort he did on the first one, andrecieve little to nothing in compensation (to him going Platinum means another car plus a bathroom remodeling). He says he's on that 03 Get Rich mode, butthat is impossible, because its not 03 and Get Rich already happened.

He better jump on somebody elses wave cuz if not those numbers will be worse that 600thousand...more like 300...he's just lame now idk what happend...losthis hunger sure he doesn't care he'll be caking til the day he dies

It's too early to tell if Before I Self Destruct will be any good...
As far as "Get Up" goes...
The production > the track it self.

i dont see him selling more then 300k even after he buys 100k himself. he should just stick to his entrepreneurial ventures so that he doesn't tarnish hisrep anymore.

I dunno bout ya'll but that See Me Bleedin track is piffery.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
50 or not...the song is hot, if it is 50 he should use it as his 2nd single.
pimp.gif

damn... that guy who made that song is genius, i would have never listen to the song otherwise

Back
Top Bottom