Is anybody else disappointed with Lebron's first five shoes?

AZG- Great first shoe.
LeBron 2- Very good balling shoe.
LeBron 3- Great looking shoe.
LeBron 4- Great looking shoe & balling shoe.
LeBron 5- Needs some time...
Pretty much, yeah...

Looks wise, it goes IV > III > II > I > V

Performance wise it goes II > IV > I > III > V?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Performance wise it goes II > IV > I > III > V?

No way
wink.gif

EVERY Lebron shoe thus far has been either very solid or damn nice.

it just depends on the colorblockings for some of them...you probably went to the store and saw the white/blue lebron V's and said man those are whack.
i did the same exact things. but if you look at a few PS's in the official thread, and some of the better colors liek the black white reds, you can reallyappreciate the V's as a solid shoe.

the 1s were pretty plain at first glance but over time i look at them as a clean first design. the all black with white outsole, original color, and the firstgames are all GREAT looking shoes.

the 2s are one of my favorites. good colorblockings, great fit and feel.

the 3s were solid. the all black and gold, white navy, and first colorway were all very nice durable shoes.

the 4s are probly the best in my opinion. i totally disagree with the post starter sayign that the 4s quality was bad. that is heavy duty FOAMPOSITE my dude.the first colorway is probably the only color worth picking up but i have had some of my best games playing in them. They look absolutely sick on court, andeven with jeans.

The only things to complain about is that there is heavy inspiration from other shoes in 2-5
2s look to be inspired by jordan 4s/flight 89s
3s have the jordan XI inspired lacing system.
4s have the Penny 2 and Penny Foaminspiration
5- the blue V's look to have a jordan XVI inspiration

Completely,
mad.gif
at me for buying the IV's, heaviest basketball shoeI've ever bought. I see why Lebron stopped wearing them.

As for the rest never released any colorways i liked, just a bunch of PE's.

I got the lerbron's in various colorways in styles 1 2 and 3 but I did not get any of the 4's and 5's.

I guess I should have got the NYC 4's last year and the chians 5's this year.

But I dont feel that bad passing on both shoes.

jordans>lebrons even foams each and every time.

Back
Top Bottom